Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

totally agree. I remember even visiting the lotus temple in Delhi. The peace. Tranquility. The energy one feels when one is in a temple. Words can’t describe it.

Darshan of Ram lalla is how I have been starting my mornings. With the biggest smile you can imagine :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I was talking to my manager here yesterday when news flash on our tv shown Ayodhya temple inauguration news as she was asking me why you guys build temples and what is the significance as she knew that we do have a small temple in all our homes.

I explained her that you too have a small worship place / prayer corner or area in your house but when you go to Sunday church the whole feeling is different when you go there and she said yes you are right you feel more connected to god plus the peace and tranquility you get which helps you curb down your anxiety, stress and issues in your life… I told her yes that is the reason why we go to the temple as we get that positive vibes from there and the inner peawe get just by visiting the temple…

Even she understood the fact of why temples are built and why we go to temple cz humaari aastha judi hai usse…

The people who has issue with it are gandhari with eyesight cz unki antarmann ki aankho pe m conscience pe parde pade huye hai..

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I was talking to my manager here yesterday when news flash on our tv shown Ayodhya temple inauguration news as she was asking me why you guys build temples and what is the significance as she knew that we do have a small temple in all our homes.

I explained her that you too have a small worship place / prayer corner or area in your house but when you go to Sunday church the whole feeling is different when you go there and she said yes you are right you feel more connected to god plus the peace and tranquility you get which helps you curb down your anxiety, stress and issues in your life… I told her yes that is the reason why we go to the temple as we get that positive vibes from there and the inner peawe get just by visiting the temple…

Even she understood the fact of why temples are built and why we go to temple cz humaari aastha judi hai usse…

The people who has issue with it are gandhari with eyesight cz unki antarmann ki aankho pe m conscience pe parde pade huye hai..

oh sis. Ty for sharing this. smiley31smiley27smiley31..

This is so true….and humarey ram laalaaa ki murti .. as soon as I saw it I felt a calling. Peace. Tranquility and joy ….hence it’s called Pran Pratheesta. Pran to zaroor hain ….since that moment I was able to witness live …my whole center of being is better. The joy cannot be described in words….

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg. This is exactly what I felt when I saw Ram Lalla's murti after the pran pratishtha. smiley3

I immediately felt there's a difference between the previous pics and now .... But I thought it might be due to some final work done on the eyes before the blindfold was removed. Now it's so surprising to read that even the sculptor felt the difference. smiley3

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Omg. This is exactly what I felt when I saw Ram Lalla's murti after the pran pratishtha. smiley3

I immediately felt there's a difference between the previous pics and now .... But I thought it might be due to some final work done on the eyes before the blindfold was removed. Now it's so surprising to read that even the sculptor felt the difference. smiley3

Sameee even I thought its because he made the eyes but the smile was different too, he saw the difference that means something was there

Pran pratishtha ke baad Ram lalla swayam aake viraaj Gaye ye to sabko pata tha par apne roop ke darshan de diye ye sunke aur accha lag raha hai 🥺❤️

950842 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/iAkankshaP/status/1750094676890423789

Edited coz I did not realise it could be attached to the controversy, sorry 🙏

Jai Shree Ram🙏

Edited by dhun.laagi - 7 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Have you guys seen the video, where in a temple a man was singing Ram bhajan and a monkey came, kissed him on his forehead, hugged him and blessed him and then went away

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Have you guys seen the video, where in a temple a man was singing Ram bhajan and a monkey came, kissed him on his forehead, hugged him and blessed him and then went away

Dikhaosmiley42 Hanumanji swayam aye unke liye🥺smiley27

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

oh sis. Ty for sharing this. smiley31smiley27smiley31..

This is so true….and humarey ram laalaaa ki murti .. as soon as I saw it I felt a calling. Peace. Tranquility and joy ….hence it’s called Pran Pratheesta. Pran to zaroor hain ….since that moment I was able to witness live …my whole center of being is better. The joy cannot be described in words….

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I know the meaning of pran pratishtha as I have been part of so many back home and here in US so I know what you are talking… I will share some stories and anecdotes later.
For me “Humaare pran humaare mandiro mein baste hai… “ so thats what pran pratishtha means for me…