Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Realised one thing during the days leading to Pran Pratishtha of Prabhu Ram.

We don't need to defend Modiji on anything. He is blessed, and he is a blessing. Saw the video during his Srirangam yatra. So many people connected to him on a spiritual level..children, young and old alike. Old people gave him Aashirwaad with their wise eyes and wrinkled hands..Sadhu-Sanyasi and temple priests were bestowing blessings on him. Hum unko kya defend kare ! Bas ye kar sakte hai ki unke saath khade rahe..Wo jo kar rahe hai hamare liye usme vishwas rakhe. Let's just pray for his well being.

Let's learn from him and build that strength within ourselves that we can sustain ourselves and work tirelessly like he does at this age. 🙏

See this video. Jai Shree Ram

https://x.com/narendramodi/status/1748698438408217047?s=20

I agree..I’m finally reaching that place where I’m finding it quite pointless to indulge in debates/ ‘discussions’ about India, BJP, Modi..lol they have nothing left to prove..everything promised has been delivered to the people of India…decisive, disciplined, sincere and inspiring leader - Narendra Modi smiley32...it’s just a great time to flex being a Gujarati and a ‘Bhakt’ no less smiley36 ‘ it’s so much more hilarious that even a name coined for mocking Modi lovers has a spiritual word in it..smiley27 I love it when anyone calls me a Bhakt..smiley36 it’s my life’s dream to meet him one day and just thank him for everything he did...smiley40in Jain texts (3000 year old text) there is a reference to Yug Purush in 21st century who will change Bharat’s fortunes..and the description perfectly fits in with Modijee… hopefully he comes to UK to help Rishi in garnering votes smiley16 because Tories are doomed otherwise totally..smiley36
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I agree..I’m finally reaching that place where I’m finding it quite pointless to indulge in debates/ ‘discussions’ about India, BJP, Modi..lol they have nothing left to prove..everything promised has been delivered to the people of India…decisive, disciplined, sincere and inspiring leader - Narendra Modi smiley32...it’s just a great time to flex being a Gujarati and a ‘Bhakt’ no less smiley36 ‘ it’s so much more hilarious that even a name coined for mocking Modi lovers has a spiritual word in it..smiley27 I love it when anyone calls me a Bhakt..smiley36 it’s my life’s dream to meet him one day and just thank him for everything he did...smiley40in Jain texts (3000 year old text) there is a reference to Yug Purush in 21st century who will change Bharat’s fortunes..and the description perfectly fits in with Modijee… hopefully he comes to UK to help Rishi in garnering votes smiley16 because Tories are doomed otherwise totally..smiley36

Pls share if possible

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hum log bhi us waqt haath jod ke khade the tv ke samne 🙏😄

Edited by NathuPaapi - 7 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 1

950842 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1750123998212677862

Aaj bhi Hanumanji ne prabhu ke darshan le hi liye smiley41

BIG NEWS - Monkey enters Ram temple sanctum sanctorum. Ram Temple trust says "beautiful incident" The old idol of Ram Lalla, which has been worshipped for over 70 years, is also kept in the sanctum sanctorum. The monkey reached near the old idol & then left peacefully. Temple trust said security personnel deployed there felt as if Lord Hanuman himself had come for a darshan of Ram Lalla.

Edited by dhun.laagi - 7 months ago
950842 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/VarierSangitha/status/1749979115263050200

देश के हर कोने से एक ही आवाज गूंज रही है: जय श्री राम 🙏 🙏 🙏

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

https://twitter.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1750123998212677862

Aaj bhi Hanumanji ne prabhu ke darshan le hi liye smiley41

BIG NEWS - Monkey enters Ram temple sanctum sanctorum. Ram Temple trust says "beautiful incident" The old idol of Ram Lalla, which has been worshipped for over 70 years, is also kept in the sanctum sanctorum. The monkey reached near the old idol & then left peacefully. Temple trust said security personnel deployed there felt as if Lord Hanuman himself had come for a darshan of Ram Lalla.

Jai sree Ram , jai hanuman 🙏

https://twitter.com/amit6060/status/1750012219134280099?s=46&t=xvxSYfvsYWaf9NNuH7c8bg

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Hum log bhi us waqt haath jod ke khade the tv ke samne 🙏😄

IF should have a 🙏reaction..agree?

950842 thumbnail

Love the second tweet too! Absolutely na, if you want to look at it from a business lens, then also this landmark event was beneficial to our country in all sense, and will continue to be a step to our progress smiley9