Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

I can't stand Dhruv bhaiyya aka duggal saab ka gyaan smiley37

Regarding Shankaracharyas controversy, I have zero knowledge or information on this matter so no comments. My parents follow the Kanchi peetham and my in-laws follow the sringeri peetham for religious guidance. Sri Shankaracharya(sri sankara bhagwatpaada) is an incarnation of Lord Shiva and according to him go on facts aligned with Dharma. Even if they have provided the evidence from Vedasduring Court case still if they commit a sin it's a sin and a mistake is mistake.

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I got the information from here then I read the news and validated it that Shankaracharya indeed was one of those who helped in mapping of Ram lalla's birthplace.

I enjoy Dhruv Rathee's video when it's not based on politics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/Starboy2079/status/1748606334092681552?t=wjPMMpLbp-GkItCl1qhQRQ&s=19

Edited by Rsrockz - 7 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

There's another white makrana marble sculpture by Pandey ji also in contention. Now these will also be placed in the Ayodhya Ram Mandir.

JAI SREE RAM πŸ™πŸ½

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I can't stand Dhruv bhaiyya aka duggal saab ka gyaan smiley37

Regarding Shankaracharyas controversy, I have zero knowledge or information on this matter so no comments. My parents follow the Kanchi peetham and my in-laws follow the sringeri peetham for religious guidance. Sri Shankaracharya(sri sankara bhagwatpaada) is an incarnation of Lord Shiva and according to him go on facts aligned with Dharma. Even if they have provided the evidence from Vedasduring Court case still if they commit a sin it's a sin and a mistake is mistake.

Bold - smiley37

Who did sin/mistake???

North South pandits ki pooja pranali is very different, vaishnav pandit and shiv pandits ki pooja pranali is different,

And pandit logo mei gussa to hota hi hai, he just gave his opinion and pov so ismei sin kya hua πŸ€”

Rsrockz thumbnail

IMO With my limited knowledge on the matter I can't comment let alone debate or point fingers at the learned Shankaracharyas πŸ™πŸ½

Regarding sins I said what Shankarulu has said to my understanding πŸ™πŸ½

I believe difference in approach and opinions brings vibrancy, and India is this amalgamation of various belief systems and faiths our diversity is our strength be it spiritual practices, food habits or languages. The common thread which connects all of us is our values and ethossmiley31

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Bold - smiley37

Who did sin/mistake???

North South pandits ki pooja pranali is very different, vaishnav pandit and shiv pandits ki pooja pranali is different,

And pandit logo mei gussa to hota hi hai, he just gave his opinion and pov so ismei sin kya hua πŸ€”

Edited by Rsrockz - 7 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

As Smriti once said..Modijee has nothing but this country..his life is for service to people of India..smiley10 we can’t keep a family of 6 together..he is managing 1.4 billion Indians and so very well might I add. His fitness is next level..we complain of aches and pains in early 30s..smiley44but then I see Modijee going snorkelling, visiting temples all over the country, fasting, then resuming his other duties as PM immediately and I’m like..Omg buck up girl..you got no right to complain at your age smiley44smiley36

Realised one thing during the days leading to Pran Pratishtha of Prabhu Ram.

We don't need to defend Modiji on anything. He is blessed, and he is a blessing. Saw the video during his Srirangam yatra. So many people connected to him on a spiritual level..children, young and old alike. Old people gave him Aashirwaad with their wise eyes and wrinkled hands..Sadhu-Sanyasi and temple priests were bestowing blessings on him. Hum unko kya defend kare ! Bas ye kar sakte hai ki unke saath khade rahe..Wo jo kar rahe hai hamare liye usme vishwas rakhe. Let's just pray for his well being.

Let's learn from him and build that strength within ourselves that we can sustain ourselves and work tirelessly like he does at this age. πŸ™

See this video. Jai Shree Ram

https://x.com/narendramodi/status/1748698438408217047?s=20

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/santhi_ps/status/1748731506149794029?s=20

At 51 sec

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 7 months ago