Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

https://youtu.be/upI19PRnhm8?si=IWUoN0_CaK-tDZgL

What a beautiful video, I was so upset that we could not go there but then I realised Modiji was there on our behalf, we gave him the right to be there on our behalf when we elected him, it's like how we call a Panditji to do Puja cause we don't know how to do, Modiji was that to us on that day, he bowed down on our behalf that day, the emotion in his voice when he said हमारे रामजी आ गए हैं, अब वो टेंट में नहीं रहेंगे, I thought he was tired after all the work, he was low on energy due to his fasting, but was so late to realised that he was too emotional, he fought for it when he was nothing, he cried for Ramji when he was unable to do anything for him or to construct the temple then why won't he cry when Ramji Chose him to do what lakhs of people wanted to do

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

https://youtu.be/upI19PRnhm8?si=IWUoN0_CaK-tDZgL

What a beautiful video, I was so upset that we could not go there but then I realised Modiji was there on our behalf, we gave him the right to be there on our behalf when we elected him, it's like how we call a Panditji to do Puja cause we don't know how to do, Modiji was that to us on that day, he bowed down on our behalf that day, the emotion in his voice when he said हमारे रामजी आ गए हैं, अब वो टेंट में नहीं रहेंगे, I thought he was tired after all the work, he was low on energy due to his fasting, but was so late to realised that he was too emotional, he fought for it when he was nothing, he cried for Ramji when he was unable to do anything for him or to construct the temple then why won't he cry when Ramji Chose him to do what lakhs of people wanted to do

I will not be able to watch the video now but based on what you've written I am replying 🤩

Bold - This is beautiful smiley31

He had made many sacrifices for this day emotional hona to banta hai

On a side note he never gets tired yaar after pooja he directly went to the meeting for solar project of India, applause to his dedication to serve our country 🙏💯

mnx12 thumbnail

May be he'll never get tired. Even puja gives energy. Looking at Pran Pratishthit Ram Lalla's innocent, graceful face, gives energy. While giving speech too energy is felt, as the audience was large no of dignitaries from different field of life. giving an inspiring, innovative speech, as peole's representative among Sun light, gives energy. Then moving over to the next project of Solar energy. Energy is everywhere.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj Kal dreams main bhi ek hi dhun bajti hai..Ram Ratan dhan..jo koi paavey, Jeevan bhar Ramayan gaavey smiley42 feels so pious ..it’s like life became serene 1000 miles away also after Ram Lalla arrived smiley27

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As Smriti once said..Modijee has nothing but this country..his life is for service to people of India..smiley10 we can’t keep a family of 6 together..he is managing 1.4 billion Indians and so very well might I add. His fitness is next level..we complain of aches and pains in early 30s..smiley44but then I see Modijee going snorkelling, visiting temples all over the country, fasting, then resuming his other duties as PM immediately and I’m like..Omg buck up girl..you got no right to complain at your age smiley44smiley36

mnx12 thumbnail

He is true inspiration for anyone who wants to understand- how to live life.

One needs to be highly disciplined. Living such life is a form of tapa only.

Moonks thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2aG-vFsDHn/?igsh=MWF2cmxxM25ueGZk

The way uncleji stood up during Praanpratishtha🤌