Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - Butshikan?

Then there is also the title Ghazi - who fights kafirs or non muslims

Ghazis are those who kill kafirs

Shahids are those who die fighting kafirs

Butshikan is probably correct, although it was uniquely used for a muslim conqueror of Kashmir Siqander

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

✅️ Opening of the gates without any legalised or constitutional order by Rajeev Gandhi only led to the ensuing chaos and riots of 1992.

✅️ As a result the unconstitutional waqf act came into existence and enforcement.

✅️ Also, his government backtracking on shah Bhano case sent wrong signals to MPLB, an injustice to entire muslim women.(despite having clear majority he backtracked).

✅️ Hence, MPLB began to armtwist government into accepting MPLB's unreasonable demands on even petty issues causing policy paralysis.

✅️ let's not talk about the messy kashmir pandit exodus and riots which were covered up.

While mentioning the above I'm not talking about the PM of India expressing his inability to control corruption or the personal wealth he has accumulated in the opaque Swiss private banks. I'm discounting even his religious or political affiliation but only talking from the sheer incompetence POV.

As I said earlier, Gandhi family always neglected the religion of majority thinking that its only our communities responsibility to ensure secularism remains in India and that also our community did for many years. To prove we're better than our neighbour country they hurted majority's sentiments.

Our PM in his first term only went to neighbour country to establish good bond but he didn't neglected our culture and religion for it, also after URI he took a very clear non tolerant action against them

After 2002 riot also our community was blamed but still we all promoted bhai chara and aaj bhi on a personal level I don't have any problem with other community unless they take any derogatory action against our faith, they can't be understanding of our faith then why to expect from us🤷

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

You are right: it was the Shankaracharya(s) who used Skanda Puranas to prove to the court historically that the "Babri" site was the original site of the Ram Janmabhoomi 🛕

People need not endorse him blindly or accept him as the last word on everything Hindu, but I do find the trolling & insults of him by the trust people totally distasteful

Exactly even he released a statement he's not against any political party, he just don't think that's a right way to do the pooja. I think one Shankaracharya still visited Ayodhya and did the needful from their end

He also celebrated in his math, har koi jo apna view rakhe and wo aapke jaisa na ho to wo galat nahi hota, kab samjhenge ye log 🤦🏻😂

950842 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/indiainpixels/status/1749846214751785377?t=oJ-7ydii-itGCQubeknZiw&s=19

https://twitter.com/IndianTechGuide/status/1749624241342029841?t=73T5bpGO0K4gNVdJj-Hnow&s=19

We are 4th largest stock market just one day after the pran prathistha ceremony. We have been truly blessed by Ramji 😁🙏

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

According to you , who must be father of nation ?

Bharat as I said, we have got our name from him
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

It wasn't the Shankaracharyas in mention now, but it's actually a blind monk called Swami Ramabhadracharya who was recognised as genius in shastras despite his blindness by Indira ji, he gave evidence to the exact location of the Ram lalla idol and birthplace in Ayodhya case hearing.

Dhruv Rathee and deshbhakt benerjee always seem to tread on the ath of logical fallacies for weaving their stories smiley37

For instance, acc to dhruv, the sardar vallabhai Patel statue is a waste of taxpayer's money, but it's providing tourism revenue now. They talk about realisationof value in the year built, tourism projects are always futuristic investments with returns over a period of time.

Originally posted by: Vr15h

You are right: it was the Shankaracharya(s) who used Skanda Puranas to prove to the court historically that the "Babri" site was the original site of the Ram Janmabhoomi 🛕

People need not endorse him blindly or accept him as the last word on everything Hindu, but I do find the trolling & insults of him by the trust people totally distasteful

Edited by Rsrockz - 7 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

It wasn't the Shankaracharyas in mention now, but it's actually a blind monk called Swami Ramabhadracharya who was recognised as genius in shastras despite his blindness by Indira ji, he agve evidence to the exact location of the Ram lalla idol and birthplace in Ayodhya details.

Dhruv Rathee and deshbhakt benerjee always seem to tread on the ath of logical fallacies for weaving their stories smiley37

For instance, acc to dhruv, the sardar vallabhai Patel statue is a waste of taxpayer's money, but it's providing tourism revenue now. They talk about realisationof value in the year built, tourism projects are always futuristic investments with returns over a period of time.

I got the information from here then I read the news and validated it that Shankaracharya indeed was one of those who helped in mapping of Ram lalla's birthplace.

I enjoy Dhruv Rathee's video when it's not based on politics 😂😂

https://twitter.com/Starboy2079/status/1748606334092681552?t=wjPMMpLbp-GkItCl1qhQRQ&s=19