Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

As per Kalidas, Rama's ancestor Raghu had an empire that stretched from the Caspian Sea to the Bay of Bengal. I think even Dasharath had a pretty big empire

Prithu, ruled over entire world, that's why we calls it Prithvi, Even RajaRaja chola's Empire was spread till Australia, all the island nations were under his rule, we had many kings but people connects with Bharat more and I don't think anyone is going to change the father of the nation so why to waste our time discussing stuffsmiley36
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was watching lastest video by Dhruv Rathee

Though not shocked by the content I was surprised hearing about Shankaracharya smiley3

Wasn't he the one jinhone ye prove kiya tha court mei ki Ram ji ka janm wahi hua tha jaha demolished structure pehle tha, he only figured out by decoding skand puraan and mapping it with the map made in brishti era

To Shankaracharya ki itni trolling kyu hui thi 🤔🤔, agar unko nahi aana tha because of adhoora temple thing then fine na itna kyu bola unko, Ram bhadracharya ne to kaha tha if garbh griha is complete then that means temple is comple bahari structure common logo ke liye hoga

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/AnchorAnandN/status/1749648357012672731?s=20

First morning aarti.

Jai Shree Ram ❤️❤️

Moonks thumbnail

Babur destroying them is what we know in history. But court documents failed to prove that: it was proven that they were destroyed during Aurangzeb, which would makes sense, since he had military operations that also demolished the 🛕 at Mathura and Kashi. But it's never made sense to me that Babur, who had only a peripheral interest in India like his ancestor Timur/Tamerlane, went much beyond Agra once he had destroyed the Lodis

Again, Tulsidas doesn't mention this, and he wrote his book within the Ram 🛕 in Ayodhya

Babur came with the one interest but after seeing India he fell in love with India and decided he will make it his kingdom, he recorded that in his diary which was later became BaburNama and destroying temples were not only some military operations, sometimes it was done to show the greatness of the king, Even Aibak destroyed a temple and constructed adhai din ka jhopda there, he wasn't a king for long time like Babur and history says he was a good king but he still did that to show he is the king, he can do it, there are thousands of incidents like this where a king who came for loot only did destroy the temples to show how great they are, I forgot the exact word but Muslim rulers used to adopt a title with proud after breaking an Idol so they used to do that for this purpose

But if you are saying then I will surely check that information as well

Moonks thumbnail

No, that's in Kalyug. Manusmriti definitely existed during Satyayuga, since both Shri Rama and the Kurus cite it on different occasions

There is a written evidence that it came in 5th century, I think it is in Allahabad Pillar inscription, I may be wrong about the pillar name but it is written, our purans and epics have been translated and modified for so long so it's natural for them to have these discrepancies
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That's what I had been talking about, development at its peaksmiley20

https://twitter.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1749840913659199809?t=DDr-vmWmuoHu-017IHXOBA&s=19

Edited by RamAayeHain - 8 months ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Interesting that the Shankaracharyas didn't factor all that in. But couldn't it have been done on 16th April, had that been the obstacle?

Who is Abhijeet?

Abhijeet is muhurt. Ram was born in Mrigashirsh nskshtra Abhijeet muhurt.

Kachina peetha's Shankaracharya visited Ayodhya. He participated in yagyahala puja on 21st Jan.

Edited by mnx12 - 8 months ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

Babur came with the one interest but after seeing India he fell in love with India and decided he will make it his kingdom, he recorded that in his diary which was later became BaburNama and destroying temples were not only some military operations, sometimes it was done to show the greatness of the king, Even Aibak destroyed a temple and constructed adhai din ka jhopda there, he wasn't a king for long time like Babur and history says he was a good king but he still did that to show he is the king, he can do it, there are thousands of incidents like this where a king who came for loot only did destroy the temples to show how great they are, I forgot the exact word but Muslim rulers used to adopt a title with proud after breaking an Idol so they used to do that for this purpose

But if you are saying then I will surely check that information as well

@bold - Butshikan?

Then there is also the title Ghazi - who fights kafirs or non muslims