Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

What is the status of Ayodhya Station & Ayodhya Airport? Are they complete?

www.google.com

https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt

www.bing.com

www.youtube.com

Some excellent places to ask those easy questions :)

jai shree Ram smiley27

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

Like I said Bharta United the subcontinent and much more land under his rule that's why we derives our country's name from whom, whom do you think should be the father of this Nation who United the country under one name or who only came first?

Manu may belongs to Iskhvakus Dynasty aka Lord Ram's clan but we can't forget the fact that even lord Ram did not had the entire nation under his rule, I am talking about direct rule, he was the indirect ruler as sughriv, vibhishan, nishad raj, his brothers and many such kings were existing during his time

As per Kalidas, Rama's ancestor Raghu had an empire that stretched from the Caspian Sea to the Bay of Bengal. I think even Dasharath had a pretty big empire

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

To be fair, the Shilanyas was opened during Rajiv Gandhi, & he launched his 1989 election campaign from Ayodhya, which is not too far from his home constituency Amethi. One of his election promises was to bring about Ram Rajya, but by then, he was too damaged by the Bofors scandal & the assaults of former aides like VP Singh & Arun Nehru. I recall a cartoon after he lost, saying that the people liked his Ram Rajya promise so much that they decided to start w/ vanvas smiley15

Note that Congress in the 80s or 90s, though secular, was not as virulently anti-Hindu as it became this century under Sonia. Now it is so bad that even when they have decent Hindu leaders like in Chattisgarh or Telengana, they don't gather traction

Ya..there r people who say the doors of masjid were opened by Rajiv Gandhi..issue could've resolved then but he postponed and wanted to do it after winning the elections. Sadly was killed before that.

Ironically, Modiji is bashed coz he gave a go ahead before the elections

Sharing the tweets on another thread coz this one should be apolitical. Will tag u

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 8 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not sure. I read somewhere that there were 2 Manus, Manu the law-giver wrote the Smritis, while Manu the son of Surya-dev founded the city of Ayodhya. But there are some who claim that both the Manus are the same person

Ohh intresting

Dhruv ke dadaji kaunse waale Manu hai?

Vr15h thumbnail

Bola na? - I don't believe them! smiley15

Moonks thumbnail

Note that the 🛕 was demolished not during Babur, but during Aurangzeb, according to the book "Ayodhya revisited" by Kishore Kunal, who was a bureaucrat in the area under both VP Singh and Chandra Shekhar, & who did his own research b'cos he feared that the case in the courts were coming apart. Babur never got much into India after Khanua (which incidentally was a Rajput victory, as pointed out by Dr Omendra Ratnu in his book Maharanas), & always had his sights in his home country Turkistan: Samarqand was his goal, which is why he moved back to Kabul and died there

The biggest evidence here was that Tulsidas, who lived during Akbar's reign, wrote his Ram Charit Manas sitting within the Ram 🛕 in Ayodhya. He wrote nothing about the demolition of that 🛕. Further research shows that Babur did not have any general by the name Mir Baki

Temple was demolished during Babur, records are there in Baburnama and the Babri masjid was not on his name but on the name of his boyfriend who was also known as Babur
Vr15h thumbnail

No, Manusmriti came during Gupta's, Bhanu Gupta was the ruler

No, that's in Kalyug. Manusmriti definitely existed during Satyayuga, since both Shri Rama and the Kurus cite it on different occasions

95027 thumbnail

Bola na? - I don't believe them! smiley15

In that case lagtaaa hain aapkaa bulaava aa gayaa darshan ke liye ..

www.united.com

Www.expedia.com

www.makenytrip.com

www.airindia.com

few choices for you to make the trip and see for yourself. Seeing is believing after all :).

Jai Shree Ram ❤️

Vr15h thumbnail

Temple was demolished during Babur, records are there in Baburnama and the Babri masjid was not on his name but on the name of his boyfriend who was also known as Babur

Babur destroying them is what we know in history. But court documents failed to prove that: it was proven that they were destroyed during Aurangzeb, which would makes sense, since he had military operations that also demolished the 🛕 at Mathura and Kashi. But it's never made sense to me that Babur, who had only a peripheral interest in India like his ancestor Timur/Tamerlane, went much beyond Agra once he had destroyed the Lodis

Again, Tulsidas doesn't mention this, and he wrote his book within the Ram 🛕 in Ayodhya