Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Y7hDHyfvl/?igsh=MXF0bzc3dDZ4Z3luZw==

More than 3000 villages are named after Shri RamπŸ™

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Wow didn't knew about this story, that's amazing yaar 😍

I have also heard that when bhagwa flag was mounted on demolished structure police tried to remove it but a monkey came and sat with the flag till night, police men didn't removed it as they thought Hanuman ji had came, when the monkey went away then only they went up and removed the flag

Bajrangi Bali was always there for Shri Ram and to remind people about his lordπŸ™
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

Bajrangi Bali was always there for Shri Ram and to remind people about his lordπŸ™

Yup

Sab par Ram Tapasvi Raja

Tinke kaaj sakal tum saja

πŸ™πŸ™

The prayers chaupai chalisa mantras everything that's written for God is so beautiful ❀️

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

Manu was the first king, grandfather of Dhruv, while Bharat was the ancestor of puru Dynasty, which came around Mahabharat period (Krishna Avatar) and Manu was ruling during the Matsya Avtar

Puru dynasty first ancestor was Budh, son of Chandra. His son was Pururava, whose son was Yayati, whose son (from Sharmishtha) was Puru. Bharat was one in that line, son of Dushyant, who came some generations later. That's why that dynasty is known as Chandravansh

Where as Manu was the son of Surya-dev & Sanjana, & therefore Ikshvaku's dynasty was known as the Suryavansh

So of these 2, which do you think should be the father of this nation?

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Puru dynasty first ancestor was Budh, son of Chandra. His son was Pururava, whose son was Yayati, whose son (from Sharmishtha) was Puru. Bharat was one in that line, son of Dushyant, who came some generations later. That's why that dynasty is known as Chandravansh

Where as Manu was the son of Surya-dev & Sanjana, & therefore Ikshvaku's dynasty was known as the Suryavansh

Bold-Manu smriti came from him??

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

My username was akki. Swati. super active on ndtv ramayan fan clubs on forum. I used to have a creation gallery. I think i made Sriti siggies for you :)

Also, now that you mention it, it's been 14 years since that serial that this πŸ›• is being built. Speaking of which, if they wanted to invite celebrities, they should have highlighted every actor who played Rama and Sita, not just Arun Govil, Dipika Topiwala (and Sunil Lahiri). Gurmeet & Debina at least should have been there

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Like I said Bharta United the subcontinent and much more land under his rule that's why we derives our country's name from whom, whom do you think should be the father of this Nation who United the country under one name or who only came first?

Manu may belongs to Iskhvakus Dynasty aka Lord Ram's clan but we can't forget the fact that even lord Ram did not had the entire nation under his rule, I am talking about direct rule, he was the indirect ruler as sughriv, vibhishan, nishad raj, his brothers and many such kings were existing during his time

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Bold-Manu smriti came from him??

No, Manusmriti came during Gupta's, Bhanu Gupta was the ruler
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just noticed that three threads had been merged into this one, two of them just celebrating and one with controversies...not a good idea, t think...the controversies should also have merged into one thread so there would have been a celebration thread (where I also had posted in a celebratory way) and a discussion thread...