Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It’s important to note that this term is highly contentious and is considered by many to be rooted in Islamophobia. The theory has been criticized for spreading misinformation and for being used to justify discriminatory practices against the Muslim community.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: benisfroms

It’s important to note that this term is highly contentious and is considered by many to be rooted in Islamophobia. The theory has been criticized for spreading misinformation and for being used to justify discriminatory practices against the Muslim community.

There has been a widespread debate on this term, but not for the reasons you mention.  Some of the objections:

➤  This targeting of women is not done out of love

➤  There are some 5 different scenarios, of which only one involves non-muslim (mainly Hindu, but also Christian, Sikh, Jain....) women voluntarily converting to islam in order to elope

➤  Trafficking of women within a family is pretty common, and a reason they often want out

As a result, there have been some different terms used, such as "Grooming jihad".  Since a major feature of this trend is passing around the girls once they've been r@ped by their abductor to be r@ped by others.  I wouldn't assign a gender to it, b'cos there have also been cases of muslim women targeting non-muslim men to first elope, & then intimidate them into converting.  While it happens brazenly in Pakistan and Bangladesh, muslims in India are just as daring in how they indulge in this.

As for islamophobia, it's a propaganda term coined by an Ahmadiya to censor any discussion of islam, particularly the practice of jihad.  Note that this trend happens not just in India, but also in UK & Europe.  In the case of UK, it's branded as "Grooming gangs".  The charge of islamophobia is simply made so that those r@pists don't get criticized and can brazenly continue on their serial r@pe activities for years.  In case you have an inferiority complex about just brown Hindus bitching about this, there have been a lot of White Europeans/Brits who've done the same, such as Tommy Robinson, Mark Steyn, Maggie Oliver.  In fact, some of the past victims of these gangs too have spoken up on GBNews & other forums

Here is a very good discussion b/w Nupur J Sharma and Swati Goel Sharma on this issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BizhkIR2OoQ

Edited by Minionite - 14 days ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

This is really disgusting but somewhere we are also lacking in this matter... Why parents don't teach proper to stay away from these monsters... My dad also told me about his college whose daughter was also trapped by a Muslim guy. 

And she is not listening to her family.

And about fake name and identity traps. Then also we need awareness. 

Ladkiya ye kaise bhul jati hai jo apni maa behno ko buri nazar se dekhte hai wo kisi ko kaise respect de sakte hai.

Recalling my college days decades ago, I remember being attracted to a girl but never asking her to date me, since I wasn't sure how that relationship was likely to go.  But even if I did, I wouldn't have told my parents until both of us were sure of the relationship.  I think that that is a good reason any person - guy or girl - would not mention any friendships/relationships s/he is in, unless and until sure of it.  That way, one avoids being haranged if it doesn't work out in the end, or becoming the subject of gossip

Problem w/ that approach, particularly these days, is that it makes one vulnerable to love-jihad (see my previous post above).  Abdul gets to pose as Abhishek in front of Shweta (all names imaginary), take her deep into the relationship, and at the end, she either converts and discovers that she can be passed b/w his relatives after marriage for sexual activity (she ain't his alone), or she has a break-up.  A lot of times, Abhishek's real identity as Abdul is discovered by Shweta, but instead of being embarrassed and going away, he doubles down and starts threatening her if she doesn't not just continue the relationship but also convert to islam.  Thereby becoming another new story

Solution to this for young Hindus (and Jains/Christians/Sikhs/Parsis/.....) would be to have one of their close relatives (say cousins) do a bit of digging and investigate the family of the date.  While Abdul may masquerade as Abhishek, chances are unlikely that his family members too are putting on a similar charade.  So if it is discovered that "Abhishek" lives in a muslim family, that should be enough to tell Shweta to gather her friends, maybe even the cops, and then tell Abdul that she's ending it.  Maybe also arrest Abdul & give him a thorough treatment in jail b4 releasing him, if at all

In short, advice to young non-muslims: do some major research on the guy you're friends w/ b4 you decide to get into a relationship

Edited by Minionite - 14 days ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2