Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

I read the article, and it mentioned that she was force-fed "meat". They should have been specific about whether or not it was beef: Nepalese are generally not vegetarians, since it is a mountainous country, and animal sacrifice is common in temples

I really wish Nepal could officially become a Hindu state again and become more economically independent of India, so that they don't have to send so many of their people across the border, where an anti-Hindu regime turns a blind eye to any atrocities by muslims in the name of nationalism (as opposed to secularism by the Congress earlier)

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Nathu..somehow I could never gather the courage to open the links and read these posts completely. Read few today.

What can be done except for showing our shock or anger on such incidents? This keeps on happening even after raising awareness on many platforms..hope there is a solution

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Nathu..somehow I could never gather the courage to open the links and read these posts completely. Read few today.

What can be done except for showing our shock or anger on such incidents? This keeps on happening even after raising awareness on many platforms..hope there is a solution

I can totally relate to that feeling. I feel angry and helpless. Each day that I visit Twitter I find 3-4 such cases. Still I only post those that I can verify with any other news source cos there are people who dismiss any such cases as fake. People are still living in denial and hence I'm just documenting all such cases in this thread hoping that there will be a time that people will accept Love Jihad is actually a gruesome reality.

Maybe some will still never accept but atleast the impressionable targets of love jihad that visit this forum will become more alert.

Unfortunately there are very few working solutions to tackle this mess and those go along the lines of - prevention is better than cure.

People should be ready to be called names but if that helps with their safety then it's worth it.