Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Come on. At least give FOD until tmrw morning to think of something new and original. smiley36 Most of her attacks against him are so repetitive and lame.

Saara maaal paani toh use Kiya, repetition nahi hoga toh kya hoga... but after 2-3 interesting threads, I need something to ignore, so...

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 8 months ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I know he is so damn happy he literally looks like he is celebrating all the time. May God bless him even more!

that glowwwww on his face ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ #blessed

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustWandering

that glowwwww on his face ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ #blessed

You mean the after heavy alcohol drinking glow. It really brings out his inner happiness! smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

And what about women with receding hairline. Does their hairline recede for the same reason? ๐Ÿค”

Why did I instantly think of Soni Razdan AKA Alia's Future

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Need? smiley36he might be using it already!

Ranbir, blockbuster movie mil gayi, family bana li, phir bashing kahe bandh nahi hoti ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I never really get why people go all out to create a whole thread just to hate on someone. I mean, sure, I've had my moments of poking fun, but dedicating an entire thread to mocking someone's hairline? You've either got a special kind of disdain in your system or not much else happening in your life, I guess.

Thank you so much for the psychoanalysis. That you had so much free time to do because I said something against your relative Ranbir. Do you charge a fee even though I never asked for your expert opinion?

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I never really get why people go all out to create a whole thread just to hate on someone. I mean, sure, I've had my moments of poking fun, but dedicating an entire thread to mocking someone's hairline? You've either got a special kind of disdain in your system or not much else happening in your life, I guess.

Arre yaar, chill. It's just for laughs.

There are discussions on woman's body parts- eyes, nose, lips, breasts, hips and so on. That is dissected to great depths. This is hairline, it's harmless fun.

If this helps Salman's hair transplant is also discussed and made fun off.

1169321 thumbnail
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 8 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Oops, my bad, didn't realize it was your own pic. Who even uses their own photo here? Props to you for being all confident while coming after celebrities' hairlines with that picture. LOL.

Once again props to your confidence for coming after me without knowing the difference between sported and supported.