Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1281577 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Anupamaa has a thousand flaws but her being a mother to 3 children and a grandmother is definitely not one of them,and saying a women with children shouldn't remarry?I'm sorry but this the 21st century and if your saying this based on your judgment of a fictional character, I'm sorry your taking this show too seriously.And it was Anuj who was relentless to marry Anupamaa,he knew she was obsessed with Shahs and still got into the mess,if anything it is on him for living such a miserable life.

Anuj should have given some more time to Anupama to contemplate about her decision to marry him as she was attached to a toxic, disgraceful and a filthy Shah family. Anupama was no match for Anuj. Anuj is a rich, well educated and successful business man. He should have got married in the US itself after setting up his own company. 26 years of love My foot. What did Anuj get in return after marrying Anupama? Nothing but abuses and insults from Baa, Ravanraj, Toshu and Pakhi. Anupama was shamelessly stood muted when her so called Maika abused and hurled insults at Anuj, where as Anuj stood for Anupama when she was insulted, abused by Baa, Ravanraj, Toshu and Pakhi. Anuj deserved a better wife than Anupama. Anupama and Anuj both of them are equally responsible for their wedding turning to a catostrophical disaster and ending in a disaster after 3 years. Anupama and Anuj should not have got married in the 1st place.