Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Minty are you discussing to increase the buzz of Fighter ?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

Just because both are beautiful, hot and happening does not mean they are hooking up. Do people post articles about ranveer Alia hooking up? So why shaming deepika here? And Saba knows?smiley37 In what world is rediff member living in? Saba will never tolerate cheating. Deepika just shared how she wants to start a family soon with ranveer. Tomorrow they will say father is hrithik. 

I don’t think rediff article are allowed here. 

You answered your own Q here! 

Originally posted by: priya185

I don’t like rumours about hook ups unless there is actual proof

Priya?! Et tu? 

You really want one of us to catch these people fornicating and provide you with videographic proof? 

Ridiculous....This is how rumors start......they both are in committed relationships and that Reddit person is so cheap and irresponsible to start this rumor...without a solid proof.....its basically accusing both of them of cheating.....These rumors stick to the person and never ever leave them...no matter what...

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

Every celeb news is true but not my favourite'ssmiley14

Who are your favourites? 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know if this blind is true or not. But I rather not believe someone saying a friend of a friend. Unless you say you yourself saw that and have proof. Anyways in my own opinion, I don't think dp is happy with rs, she looks sad and miserable when I see them together at events, airports or vacation she seems so turned off by him. Why she decide to marry rs is the question for me because I remember her saying after she saw BBB she was saying rs is not her type. At least rs's dad at the wedding video was so honest saying "If you would've told dp she would marry rs years ago, she would not be happy with that news." I actually liked rs dad for that lol

Edited by Terenaina - 5 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

oh yes she looks so sad and miserable with him at events, airports and vacations smiley36 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I never heard of her talking about depression before she started dating rs. It's after she started dating rs, she talked about having depression and being diagnosed with it. The day she went ill with depression, she was in bed depressed and rs was there. But that's just my observation that she is not into him like that. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

She also spoke about how ranveer helped her through her depression aswell, he was always there for her and she appreciated that so much, her family and ranveer supported her throughout her recovery with mental health. and deepika has said again and again that there was no particular reason for her depression, and she emphasised that depression does not need to have a reason for it to happen 

Edited by zara321 - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I feel like even Ranveer himself will understand he’s such a huge Hrithik fan himself smiley36

(Just joking relax) 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago