Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Well, my intention was not to sl*t shame her or anything.

Just posted a reddit for discussion and soem spicy gossip (if its true). open to speculation.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Umm is this one of the trends around slùtshaming Deepika? She might as well be in an open relationship par uski har film ke saath there's a blind about her hooking up with the co-star?

It just sounds like copypasta. Lol.

Nothing against you op but it doesn't seem plausible that someone would get so much access to someone else's sex life. How would anyone know if Saba or xyz know of this alleged hookup?

Yep the sl*tshaming of deepika continues. People wanting to think that deepika is incapable of being committed and she hook's up with all her costars, and so dissapointing to see a dp fan like minty wanting to believe it 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Well, my intention was not to sl*t shame her or anything.

Just posted a reddit for discussion and soem spicy gossip (if its true). open to speculation.

I didn't mean to accuse you of slùtshaming her. I was saying that that is the general trend around her. Actresses who have been way more blatant and public about such things are treated with much more kindness than her.

The blind doesn't mention a hookup tho?? More like they were super attracted to each other. Also I don't think it is actually that possible to know who is sleeping with whom.

zara321 thumbnail

Also there is a person replying to this reddit post that claims they have been on the fighter set and have a sources on the set of Fighter who said hrithik and deepika couldn't stand each other and were very cold to each other, so lots of people on that site claiming they know different things smiley36 and everyone claiming they are an insider on that site smiley29smiley36

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

Yep the sl*tshaming of deepika continues. People wanting to think that deepika is incapable of being committed and she hook's up with all her costars, and so dissapointing to see a dp fan like minty wanting to believe it 

Deepu needs no haters. smiley36Her own so called fans bring up one month old topic from a different website to open a topic and welcome more character assasination. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Reddit blinds r like "my friend's friend is working on sets " smiley37

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Deepu needs no haters. smiley36Her own so called fans bring up one month old topic from a different website to open a topic and welcome more character assasination. 

The reddit post is so obviously a lie, there are hundreds of posts on there claiming they are insiders or have sources and saying the most unbelievable stuff, it's a gossip site, nothing written on their should be believed.

Even I can make an account and claim I'm an insider and say any random thing about any star smiley36 So please people do not believe reddit, it is not a reliable site at all 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hrithik is also in a relationship, right? If you jump straight to calling it slt-shaming for Deepika without even bringing up Hrithik, well, that says more about you than the OP. smiley36

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Every celeb news is true but not my favourite'ssmiley14

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Though I guess the one you're really worried about here is Ranveer. Mere Ranveer ka ghar ujharh gaya