Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Joannna

Hate is a strong word.

Most people mainly comment on their plastic surgery. It’s pretty obvious looking at the before and after. What’s shocking is that They had their surgery when Sridevi was with them. It’s sad that their insecurities got them to go under the knife at such young ages! 

Sridevi had many plastic surgeries as well. So I'm not surprised both daughters saw that as something positive and Sridevi encouraged them because she knows how tough this industry is.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Weren't you just saying these two girls should be protected like an endangered species but you've gone after their lips and teeth now?

No trust me. I adore them I think their both sexy and adorable 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No trust me. I adore them I think their both sexy and adorable 

True fans do not belittle their favorites. If you really want to protect them, imagine their reactions if they read your post and then learned that you are one of their fans and not even the haters? If this is the reaction from a fan, how can you expect the haters not to say the same thing.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

True fans do not belittle their favorites. If you really want to protect them, imagine their reactions if they read your post and then learned that you are one of their fans and not even the haters? If this is the reaction from a fan, how can you expect the haters not to say the same thing.

Well I’m still the entirety of the Jahnvi/Khushi fan club on BWF 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Well I’m still the entirety of the Jahnvi/Khushi fan club on BWF 

Which is why you should set a higher standard. Like I said, if you as their only fan on here are setting the bar so low by belittling their appearance, haters will feel they need to say even worse stuff in order to distinguish themselves from you as haters rather than fans.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think let’s share more of this content. 

I’ll even go on a limb and say these girls boyfriends aren’t good enough for them smiley40

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I think let’s share more of this content. 

I’ll even go on a limb and say these girls boyfriends aren’t good enough for them smiley40

I don't follow their personal lives and I was under the impression Vedang and Khushi were not really a couple.

As for more content, this is KJo's fault because he should have cast Jahnvi or Parineeti as Rani in Rocky Aur Rani. Or even Anushka if she was still working.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

On kwk episode I think karan, sara and janvhi mentioned how karan is giving janhvi lovely movies. Maybe he recommended to directors like he is doing with alia.

To the people who keeps saying I am complaining about their surgeries, I NEVER trash them for their surgeries. I just said they had great doctors who made them look pretty or close to natural looking. Some people have bad surgery so I was giving a COMPLIMENT to their doctor.