Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I didn't enjoy the movie but I thought she was one of the better parts of it, despite the horrible styling.

I'll give you props for them.

But remember we must protect Jhanvi and Khushi smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But remember we must protect Jhanvi and Khushi smiley36

Yes, yes, that's already been established. It would be easier to protect them if there were gifs of them acting/dancing onscreen together. Boney Kapoor (a deadbeat dad who did not even attend his daughter's premiere) needs to produce a film for them together pronto.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Why so much hate for these two beautiful girls? Sridevi is gone so people think they are open targets with no mother to protect them?

How could have sridevi protected them from trolls smiley36

All nepo kids get trolled if they don't seem talented.

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

Good. Look where that landed Orrysmiley36

I am not sure actually what happened to Orry? If you can fill me in. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 5 months ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wah wah, Khushi stars in one Archies and gets invited to KWK. Even that lukka Arjun has done more. The only thing that surprised me was Orry not being on her speed dial list? After he praised her to the skies? Tsk tsk.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am not sure actually what happened to Orry? 

I was talking about not taking advice from Jhanvi. Orry said he doessmiley36

I do not think it is working for that 'liver'smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Looks fun! The sisters seem to have a great bond and equation. Jhanvi has a fun personality and that seems to bring out the fun side of khushi. 

I have actually missed some episodes of kwk this season as they seem to be boring, glad a fun episode is coming up. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why so much hate for these two beautiful girls? Sridevi is gone so people think they are open targets with no mother to protect them?

I am not a fan of either the girls but feel sorry for them after sri went. But I like their personality. I have not seen a single movie of jhanvi but don't want to watch it. 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

How long did Kartik & Janhvi even date for her to be this obsessed with him till now lol

Ok so guess I might not be wrong, Kjo has kinda taken a liking to Vedang Raina, coolsmiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

How long did Kartik & Janhvi even date for her to be this obsessed with him till now lol

Ok so guess I might not be wrong, Kjo has kinda taken a liking to Vedang Raina, coolsmiley36

wow kartik dated janhvi? I did see a video of them at the airport. He basically dated the whole girl group gang of friends, what a circle of being with the same men lol  I know they are suppose to be shooting for dostana but kartik per rumors was throwing attitude around, who blames it maybe he wanted to be drop from the film because he knows with janhvi in the film, it might flop. They should've casted the original cast priyanka, john, bobby and abhi.