Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

पाऊस आला रे....

मृग नक्षत्र, वाहन मोर आणि (वट)पौर्णिमा...

बरसो रे, बरसो रे मेघा..

म्रुग नक्षत्राची लाज राखली पावसानेsmiley36

मस्त पडत आहे पण.

कणीस,कांदाभजी,आल घातलेला चहा.आणि पाऊस...क्या बात हैsmiley27

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Virat Kohli Rohit Sharma opening partnership experiment has never ever crossed 20 runs ... Most of the times it is under 10 runs or two overs maximum....clearly this partnership is not working

It is high time they start to live seperately ... I mean Bat seperately 😀

Edited by Arjunwagle - 3 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

180 ..

Will it be enough?!!

Arjunwagle thumbnail
I have seen. the movie in theatre and Mukta Barve truly deserves all the accolades ... Mukta Barve is versatile actor with an amazing depth and richness ...

Sadly her talent is not yet fully explored in our industry .. The actor has amazing potential and acting prowess...We would like to see her in a solid role parallel to Aliya bhat in Rocky aur RKPK ...I m sure she will prove her redoubtable mettle and best everyone hands down ...

Arjunwagle thumbnail

In the ongoing heatwave in northern India , the hardest hit are daily wages labourers , brick klin workers , construction workers and your regular delivery agents ... Most of these places are bereft of drinking water , a spot of shade and medical facilities....

Govt must increase the daily wages nerrick rates and initiate fresh measures for their well being ...For eg a hardship allowance could form part of their daily wages or the ESIC component could be increased ...

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjunwagle

I have seen. the movie in theatre and Mukta Barve truly deserves all the accolades ... Mukta Barve is versatile actor with an amazing depth and richness ...

Sadly her talent is not yet fully explored in our industry .. The actor has amazing potential and acting prowess...We would like to see her in a solid role parallel to Aliya bhat in Rocky aur RKPK ...I m sure she will prove her redoubtable mettle and best everyone hands down ...

Abt nach gha ghuma,I dont like the movie that much, even Mukta a littlebit.

Abt abt your opinion abt Mukta,I absolutely agree with you.

I always think of Mukta whenever I see others like Sonali,prarthana,mrunmayee,amruta getting better roles then Mukta.

Even sometimes watching hindi, ai always think of Mukta ,

The character of Ragini ,she had portryed in Rudram, it was a one woman show, what was a performance.

I wonder ,why Kedar shinde didnt offer a role i baipan bhari Deva.or many such projects why she was not considerd.

She is struck in marraige plot like projects, IMO whether its a mumabai pune except 1st part,this one nach ga,or her last show ajunahi barasat ahe.

Now she should stop doing these type of projects

Bt my opinion is ,Mukta is not coming out of her comfort zone.

I mean ,she usually acts in a projects with the people with whom sge is comforatable.. now a days.

Earlier it was not like that.

Even except one or 2 ,projects ,sge even should do ott projects also.

If other actors are getting projects like chandramukhi which was actually bad,tararani,etc.Mukta should get autherback roles.

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Abt nach gha ghuma,I dont like the movie that much, even Mukta a littlebit.

Abt abt your opinion abt Mukta,I absolutely agree with you.

I always think of Mukta whenever I see others like Sonali,prarthana,mrunmayee,amruta getting better roles then Mukta.

Even sometimes watching hindi, ai always think of Mukta ,

The character of Ragini ,she had portryed in Rudram, it was a one woman show, what was a performance.

I wonder ,why Kedar shinde didnt offer a role i baipan bhari Deva.or many such projects why she was not considerd.

She is struck in marraige plot like projects, IMO whether its a mumabai pune except 1st part,this one nach ga,or her last show ajunahi barasat ahe.

Now she should stop doing these type of projects

Bt my opinion is ,Mukta is not coming out of her comfort zone.

I mean ,she usually acts in a projects with the people with whom sge is comforatable.. now a days.

Earlier it was not like that.

Even except one or 2 ,projects ,sge even should do ott projects also.

If other actors are getting projects like chandramukhi which was actually bad,tararani,etc.Mukta should get autherback roles.

Good in depth and Frank analysis.. 👌👍
RPRRR42 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8bHbSwSjS2/?igsh=dDBteHJ6cWw0bDZv

Chala ,suru zale singing reality shows.mala vatal hot,ki jara rest ghetil.pan nahi.

Ek kalat nahi,april may madheulana vacation aste tevha ka ghet nahit.ata schools start zalyavar ka ghetat

mishkil88 thumbnail

Afghanistan defeated Australia smiley3smiley3.