Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Salman fans supported Sunny and Prabhas this year. SRK fans supported Aamir and Akshay during SRK's downtime. It all happens. But that's not the reason why this movie shouldn't be made.

It was cool watching Salman's cameo in Pathaan. In T3, SRK's cameo didn't even feel right or necessary. Spyverse in itself doesn't have legs unless YRF go full-throttle with a global nuclear-threat-like story. How many times are we going to see the lame India/Pakistan, Raw/ISI angle?

Imo, Salman should simply stay away from this hotchpotch. He popularized Spyverse and it has become apparent now that he's dispensable in this series. Kabir and Pathaan should carry forward this series now.

I think u totally wrong 😑 on him giving up on the spyverse. There msny things they can do like other missions other countries other topics. I’m sure people don’t want Pathan 2 anyhow and war 2 is my some other director n it as south star in it do he as his own fans. I want TIGER VS PATHAN

Also I want TIGER -Zoya on some mission but in some other country unrelated that need the agents like in TZH the script was the issue so we need better writers and directors who really know Salman and either Kabir or Ali doing it. I even have my own ideas and I have talked to many neutrals what they like to see or would have. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think u totally wrong 😑 on him giving up on the spyverse. There msny things they can do like other missions other countries other topics. I’m sure people don’t want Pathan 2 anyhow and war 2 is my some other director n it as south star in it do he as his own fans. I want TIGER VS PATHAN

Also I want TIGER -Zoya on some mission but in some other country unrelated that need the agents like in TZH the script was the issue so we need better writers and directors who really know Salman and either Kabir or Ali doing it. I even have my own ideas and I have talked to many neutrals what they like to see or would have. 

Salman was Tiger in his most recent film, he shouldn’t be Tiger again till after 2/3 different films. Ideally even longer 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Salman was Tiger in his most recent film, he shouldn’t be Tiger again till after 2/3 different films. Ideally even longer 

I’m not saying right away but I want Tiger Zoya again but on a mission involving some west country that needs them and should be a thriller and exciting. He as other movies lined up . 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I’m not saying right away but I want Tiger Zoya again but on a mission involving some west country that needs them and should be a thriller and exciting. He as other movies lined up . 

Ok after 5/6 years 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

in your dreams in 2/4 years 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

in your dreams in 2/4 years 

If he does some other films first. Can’t be excess

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

If he does some other films first. Can’t be excess

let’s see I just want a movie to make up on Tiger 3 I’m upset on the racist audience. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

let’s see I just want a movie to make up on Tiger 3 

Yes and pumping  out T4 right after T3 didn’t do that well would fix it ? 

Get ^ away from that stuff for a while imho 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Yes and pumping  out T4 right after T3 didn’t do that well would fix it ? 

Get ^ away from that stuff for a while imho 

I don’t think so . I want a multi starter with him with A list actors only 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

How about ROHIT Shetty cop movie lol