DUNKI Makers Arm twisting Cine Owners to get more shows - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

to know what the real numbers are. There should be audits and transparency to the public and screens should be given to those who need it and movies should have equal opportunities to release like in the USA. Have you ever heard here that movies don’t get screens? And so on.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

to know what the real numbers are. There should be audits and transparency to the public and screens should be given to those who need it and movies should have equal opportunities to release like in the USA. Have you ever heard here that movies don’t get screens? And so on.

Last year when all the films flopped was there transparency?
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Agnihotri is similar to Vanga. Their both crazy

I won't say "crazy", but feeling entitled...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really wonder how people imagine SRK 'armtwisting' cinema owners to only show Dunki... how??? If theatres owners say "no" to the distributor what can he do???

SRK travelling across the country and going to the theatres to do what exactly so that they only show his movie???

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Last year when all the films flopped was there transparency?

there should have been. There should have been years ago. I’m not talking today only. What’s wrong in wanting to know the reality.

It likes some of u want to live in delusions n bragging rights. What’s wrong in asking transparency. This might also stop manipulations and people go by the rules. I mean once rules in play like in the states. And make more theaters in case need to.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mission impossible underperformed because all IMAX screens got allotted to Oppenheimer and Barbie a week later. Tom Cruise tried to fight for it (and was reportedly super pissed with Nolan) with the exhibitors. It was one of the biggest Hollywood news of this year

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Mission impossible underperformed because all IMAX screens got allotted to Oppenheimer and Barbie a week later. Tom Cruise tried to fight for it (and was reportedly super pissed with Nolan) with the exhibitors. It was one of the biggest Hollywood news of this year

wow where ? I’m assuming North America but want to be sure as article does not say. I have to go n investigate…. Also I think don’t think it clashed with these movies and only Oppenheimer wa the one hogging it as Barbie don’t need imax. Still I think mission impossible wasn’t as good as the other two. Had they clashing I say both should have gotten equal amts. well Tom cruise tried at least like Ajay did with his clash. I’m taking more now on the numbers and how they get reported. I’m very interested.
Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wow where ? I mean which country I have to go n investigate….

'the states' as you call it