Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

It is just ego fanwars

A south film can release with a BW film on the same day.They perhaps have more screens there than we have. There are 1000+ screens and it is the biggest holiday release date.

Why don't fans just be happy that their idol's film is releasing in a few days.

Producers make money..we get entertained when WE buy the tickets and watch the film.

it probably as todo with opening day record. Both movies want that. The other movie wanted to clash to get hype secondly Xmas u have longer run compared to other holidays n many movies clashed or came around this time. Last year circus shettys movie got solo run n wasted that holiday. Hirani must be superstitious because he only comes on Xmas. I don’t think he released his movies any other time of the year.

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

But it affects screen distribution. If Salar had a solo release, they could do better buisness. Anyways i don't understand most of these things.

they chose to clash nobody made them do it.It was their decision. I think they were more into having the hype n plus in the south they have own group who will see their movie n there movie is massy one which the south enjoys more.
Edited by wat_up - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Dunki makers please steal all the shows of Animal and report all cine owners who are letting minors in adult movie. They will be doing the nation a favour.

lol Vanga will do everything to hold on to its screen’s. The theaters will let him as long as the movie is doing business. I know it’s scary
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I suppose that AA Films (Thadani, distributor of Animal and Salaar) has done his deals with theatres owners (too)... I also suppose that they want to have the former movie to get the HGOAT- tag smiley2

But as CMT correctly mentioned, the focus should be on Dunki smiley1

So, whatever arms SRK allegedly twists, may it be to their profit (the theatres owners' one, the audience's one, the Dunki makers' one and the distributors' one).

Edited by Clochette - 9 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: wat_up

they chose to clash nobody made them do it.It was their decision. I think they were more into having the hype n plus in the south they have own group who will see their movie n there movie is massy one which the south enjoys more.

Thats what i said. They should have moved the date and gone for a solo release.

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Thats what i said. They should have moved the date and gone for a solo release.

they could have but they wanted hype. Clashes have benefited some movies. They think it will help them that’s why they did it n now they can play the victim card that they not getting screens. Which can help them get people to see this movie.

Originally posted by: Clochette

I suppose that AA Films (Thadani, distributor of Animal and Salaar) has done his deals with theatres owners (too)... I also suppose that they want to have the former movie to get the HGOAT- tag smiley2

But as CMT correctly mentioned, the focus should be on Dunki smiley1

So, whatever arms SRK allegedly twists, may it be to their profit (the theatres owners' one, the audience's one, the Dunki makers' one and the distributors' one).

I think our point isn’t that one should not do what’s best. Yet the point is why ? Esp when he as the record n with the clash does he think saalar will have the highest this year. I can understand in case he didn’t have the record n animal I don’t think will
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Will Animal lose most single screens, if 100% is allotted to Dunki.

Rajmandir will not have a single show for Animal?

What about Aquaman?

Edited by you2 - 9 months ago

Some say it’s insecurity others like it because it is showing the other movie their place. My take when u have the record then why do this n spoil ur image. Amir khan did this but he is known on his ego. Rt now he’s just depressed. Thats what happens when u have ego. Srk to as ego. Some say he jokes when he said I’m the best ( some saying he’s joking but it comes off as cocky or insecure). Because when u do things like this that’s what is projected to others. Some don’t care n ignore it others don’t like this offscreen personality same with Amir khan.

Salman khan is more secure ouuta the khans that’s why he does movies without thinking to much on the business side( otherwise he would have worked with better directors writers etc )but he likes to work with those he comfortable with. I don’t agree with Salmans business side one bit and wish he were more shrewd he also as a I don’t care attitude which some like others don’t like him due to personal things that have happened with him. Still he as a strong base which some can’t comprehend but I think is laid back attitude some like. I’m talking on what I hear on the ground level n real life and other social media.

Amir khan doesn’t have a base. People mainly like his movies not him much. The other two khans have solid base that’s why till date supporters stick by them it’s not just about movies only.

These are my observations. Yet all these three khans are superstars movies numbers etc is secondary

Originally posted by: you2

Will Animal lose most single screens, if 100% is allotted to Dunki.

Rajmandir will not have a single show for Animal?

What about Aquaman?

Tiger 3 is still running this movie will have some shows. I think the 100% is exaggeration. Lol I don’t think he is going to goto every single screen n pitch this. I think it’s select ones in Mumbai n territories he knows where the movie is most popular. No movie owner is going to drop some movie that is doing well in its theater esp single screens. Multi plexus I think can share. Then again it’s INDIA. In the states it don’t work that way. A movie plays here as long as it’s popular. Which means months 3 or more.