Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I think they clearly show Makarand as sadist, psycho, so him leaving Asim there is to make him suffer emotionally. Maybe the plan was to scare him and bring him home but Asim went missing. 

Also following the actors on social media made me realise that some scenes or tracks are included to accommodate actors availability. This whole Asim going missing plot was shot when Ashok went to kolaphur for a promotional event.

Secondly, Aetasha hasn’t recovered and seems like she can’t stand even for a minute and having a lot of pain, so somehow they have written script in a way they don’t strain her too. Makarand is a good actor, so they utilise him.

I agree with you about radika, she has no significance despite being Rajendra’s sis who supposed to have a say in Asim’s matter but I don’t think with Malati she can decide anything related to Asim. 

I’m actually liking this track. Kudos for the team for maintaining the standard despite the episode telecast being extended to 45 minutes. It’s sad that it’s not in a more popular channel and thus missing the needed hype of a marriage track. 

Maybe you meant that Aetashaa Sansgiri can't stand unaided by her walker or crutches. If she couldn't stand at all, I don't think we would see Nivedita with her walker. We would be seeing a where-has-Makarand-hidden-Nivedita track.

I have updated the credits on page 5. Nishad Bhoir is the actor playing Makarand, and I agree that his performance is good. He's the smiling face of dangerous and vindictive obsession.

Nishad Bhoir played the lead character of Shiva on the Sony Marathi series, Āśīrvāda Tuzhā Ekavīrā Āī. What are the odds that two actors, each known for a lead character named Shiva, now play rivals opposite each other, with one actor currently playing an obsessive lover and the other having been there, done that?

I hope this marriage track will not result in Nivedita marrying Yashodhan in a hurry. Yashodhan getting the first taste of Nivedita's lāpaśī, his name written in her mendī, and the uṣṭī haḷada from her body are all omens that it will be his wedding to her, but can't the omens just mean that they belong together? I would rather see the story from the promos, with Yashodhan and Nivedita engaged to be married and dealing with Asim's jealousy.

HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

I hope this marriage track will not result in Nivedita marrying Yashodhan in a hurry. Yashodhan getting the first taste of Nivedita's lāpaśī, his name written in her mendī, and the uṣṭī haḷada from her body are all omens that it will be his wedding to her, but can't the omens just mean that they belong together? I would rather see the story from the promos, with Yashodhan and Nivedita engaged to be married and dealing with Asim's jealousy.

same here, hope there is no marriage between yash and Nivi this soon. After all Nivi doesn’t deserve yash, she is just using him for help and not even once she has shown genuine care other that asking Makarand to say sorry for accusing yash. She is a good daughter, sister, and worker but never a suitable girl for yash. Sorry to say. It was always one sided love from yash. She can marry Makarand and suffer rest of her life. It was her decision for her mom.

Neither Savita nor Sumitra has mendī on her hands, but Radhika and Ashvini do!

The airplane tickets were so fake! Maybe the producer who printed the tickets has never flown. A real ticket wouldn't say "Mumbai to Switzerland" without specifying one of the 44 airports in the country of Switzerland. Zurich? Geneva? Bern?

How self-defeating of Makarand to pretend that he was giving Nivedita three options, and let Ketaki discover that he wasn't! If Makarand had simply announced the destination, no one could have found fault with his gift.

Except Malati, of course, believing Ashvini's racist lie that Swiss people don't bathe for days on end!

The list of Makarand's gratuitously villainous behaviours is growing.

Being obsessed with Nivedita, why would he rest his hand on Ketaki's shoulder?

Who puts a SIM card in his mouth? Especially his father-in-law's SIM card?

Until Makarand's flashback of sending Sumitra's videos of Rajendra to जावई बापू, I guessed that the SIM card allowed Makarand to input some audio of Rajendra's voice into an artificial intelligence program that deep faked a voice message and a phone conversation. Now, I don't understand why Makarand needed the SIM card at all. An explanation of how the actor mimicked Rajendra's voice was more necessary than a scene of Makarand typing Rajendra's name into the phone!

Makarand typed "Rajendra Deshmukh" into the First Name field, leaving nothing for Last Name, as he gave Rajendra's identity to someone else through Edit Contact rather than the phone's Personal Information. What Makarand did would only confuse the person using this phone to communicate with "Rajendra;" it wouldn't display Rajendra's name to anyone receiving calls from this phone!

Despite Makarand's remark that Nivedita's father would finally meet her now,

Calling via SIM 1

Rajendra Deshmukh

on Makarand's phone display wasn't what anyone receiving calls from the phone would see on Caller ID; it was what the user of the phone would see when calling his renamed contact. When Nivedita got the calls and tried a return call, the caller's identity wasn't displayed to her.

Post-production forgot to blur the email address of Makarand's contact, which I won't type out here and further infringe the privacy of a real person, the wife of Kartikraaje Shobhana Vilasrao Shewale, Associate Director at Film City Studio Mumbai. Kartikraaje's phone must have been borrowed for this scene, replacing his wife's photo with that of a man.

Would any normal person (who doesn't outwit deep fakes every day) react like Nivedita, hearing her father's voice and still saying, we shouldn't believe it's he because it's not his phone number?

How could Nivedita expect the same phone number? Wouldn't she know that Rajendra's phone stayed indoors when Nihar shut the door on him? After all, Rajendra handwrote a note instead of texting them that he was leaving. Makarand could go straight to a cabinet and swipe Rajendra's SIM card out of his phone; how could he know what the family didn't?

Rajendra's voice message, received at 2:34 pm, told Nivedita to meet him tomorrow at 12. Yet Nivedita set out right away!

How could Nivedita and Asim mistake a man with a mop of curly hair for their short-and-straight-haired father?

HalleNJ thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

They show Nivi so dumb. And I don’t know what’s the hype in dhanya nivi marriage. Nivi was smiling happily when about to marry Makarand and next cut to promo she is happily marrying dhanya.  

HalleNJ thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

So seems like Yashodhan will not be able to confess yet despite getting married to Nivi. Hope the writers don’t screw up the track. This is about two besties getting married with mutual understanding. They have so much trust in each other, yes one secretly in love since young but he is definitely a friend more than a lover. 

The promo track will be starting now. Aseem and his Duryodhan cute fight with Nivi managing both.  

Posted: 28 days ago

In which century does Sumitra think she lives - in Mumbai, no less?

For the sake of argument, let's assume she's right that no one would be willing to marry Nivedita, except Makarand the abusive bijavara. So what? A woman who stays unmarried and grows old alone can have a happy, fulfilled life. Divorced women may look up to her for achieving with ease what they achieved with difficulty.

Why is Sumitra talking as if the broken engagement happened to Nivedita? Dhanyāne mājhyā mulīçaṃ lagna moḍalaṃ and Bhara maṇḍapāta mājhyā porīçaṃ lagna moḍalaṃ re? She should recognize Nivedita's agency: Mājhyā mulīnaṃ tiçaṃ lagna moḍalaṃ!

Nivedita and Yashodhan shouldn't rush into marriage to satisfy Sumitra's irrational expectations. He has publicly declared that he's willing, but for the sake of dignity at least, they shouldn't behave as if muhūrtāvaraça vadhū khapavāyacī āhe.

Why can't we viewers get the satisfaction of a proper marriage proposal, courtship, engagement, thrilling love story, healing of the injured leg, and wedding with full ceremony?

HalleNJ thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Marriage is done. It's nice to see for once the couple are happy marrying each other though there wasn't a love track.

My heart goes for Aseem, Malati doesn't accept him and Sumitra neither.....where will he go?

Precap shows Malati dislikes Nivi and I hope this makes Yash Nivi realise that these people were faking all this while.

Posted: 26 days ago

Asim warned Yashodhan, "Malā māhitī āhe, tuzhaṃ lagna zhālyāvara tū Tāīlā trāsa nāhī deṇāra. Zara tū Duryodhanāsārakhā vāgalāsa nā, tara bagha āṃ?"

Where did Asim get the idea that the mythical Duryodhana would mistreat his wife?

In Mahābhārata, Duryodhana is characterized as a loving and considerate husband. When he is dying, he feels sorry for his wife Lakṣmaṇamātṛ, expecting that she will soon perish after losing both her son and her husband (Śalyaparvan 63.37): nūnaṃ Lakṣmaṇa-mātā'pi hata-putrā hat'eśvarā vināśaṃ yāsyati kṣipraṃ kalyāṇī pṛthu-locanā. The next day (Strīparvan 17.23-29), Lakṣmaṇamātṛ mourns Duryodhana with physical gestures of affection that remind Gāndhārī of how Lakṣmaṇamātṛ used to nestle in Duryodhana's arms.

Duryodhana's abduction of the unwilling Kaliṅga princess would count as a misdeed today, but within Mahābhārata it was narrated as a heroic exploit, not villainy. Comparably, Arjuna was glorified because he abducted Subhadrā, Kṛṣṇa having advised him to do so before she had an opportunity to choose someone else ... Sāmba abducted Duryodhana's unwilling daughter and got to keep her ... in fact, Aniruddha was praised as a hero exactly because Uṣā dreamed of him raping her! So, Asim's assumption that an ideal husband wouldn't behave like Duryodhana is the result of a paradigm shift since the character of Duryodhana was imagined thousands of years ago.

Meanwhile, Malati confronted Ashvini about hiding the fact that Makarand was previously married, and Ashvini reluctantly admitted that she knew. If Malati hadn't known what was wrong with Ashvini's proposal, why was she plotting to get Nivedita married to him? In the February 28 episode, it was Malati who hinted that Makarand's secret paralleled Rajendra's infidelity: āīçaṃ naśība āṇi mulīçaṃ naśība thoḍyāphāra pharakāne sārakhaṃça asaṇāra āhe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYszhYX7FqA