Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

The real hero is Prashant Neel though. Second time he kicked buttt in the clash. Hope the lesson is learned. 🤣

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I supported Gardar 2 in case it matters. In side note Sameer actually saw Salaar and gave his review and he liked the movie. I thought gardar 2 was ok but don’t mean I’m gonna start his club or something lol 😂 and Salman had no cameo there either. Maroon opens many Bo threads so it’s hard to tell what ones he likes or not.

Yeah I noticed Salman fans are not territorial freaks and support everyone. And that’s how it should be. What is this fan fan crap going on here? The real world doesn’t operate this way. If only the fans were to watch their respective star movies, then no movie will be able to earn back even the seed money.

Prashant Neel has his own fandom thanks to KGF. Just saying!

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

The real hero is Prashant Neel though. Second time he kicked buttt in the clash. Hope the lesson is learned. 🤣

or u seeing the movie? I might in case some go as they plan to go. They tend to see every bolly movie as they got some u can see so many movies in the month passes n they don’t care whether movie boring or not or who in it even lol
e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

or u seeing the movie? I might in case some go as they plan to go. They tend to see every bolly movie as they got some u can see so many movies in the month passes n they don’t care whether movie boring or not or who in it even lol

My friends who watched it loved it. They loved the elevation scenes but mainly the world that Prasant Neel built painstakingly for the movie. It wasn’t all CGi crap but most of it is real sets I believe. I love to watch a story being put together right from the beginning. And like you, I also have that pass so why not. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Maroon Bhai is Salman fan, but he has supported Animal as well as Dunki. They never asked this question at that time that why a Salman fan supporting those films.

The world is my Territory 🌟

Yeah I noticed Salman fans are not territorial freaks and support everyone. And that’s how it should be. What is this fan fan crap going on here? The real world doesn’t operate this way. If only the fans were to watch their respective star movies, then no movie will be able to earn back even the seed money.

Prashant Neel has his own fandom thanks to KGF. Just saying!

thanks. Oh and I read u going to see it do let me know what u think.
Edited by wat_up - 10 months ago
-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
423728 thumbnail

Meri saason mein Salman hai basaya

Maine next to me usko bitaya

Uska fan-girling karo mein toh hardam

Edited by JayaBachan - 10 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail

Lagta hai Salaar ne Donkey ki salwaar utaarwa liya aakhir. The amount of secondhand embarrassment these butthurt vloggers are giving is bizarre.smiley37 They all need to go underground for a few weeks and restart. 🤣

Lagta hai Salaar ne Donkey ki salwaar utaarwa liya aakhir. The amount of secondhand embarrassment these butthurt vloggers are giving is bizarre.smiley37 They all need to go underground for a few weeks and restart. 🤣

here these critics like Saalar more. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ee9Cct6jqBc