Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

What a movie Salaar. All the headache which I had after watching disappointing DUNKI was gone once the movie SALAAR started.

Hats off to Prashanth Neel for writing such a edge of seat screenplay and crisp direction. The movie is much better than KGF.

There are many stamps of KGF right from the beginning; be its color tone, starting story from childhood, BGM and many more but Prabhas successfully nailed the role. Since, Bahubaali, this is only time he matched the character perfectly.

Yes there is lot of bloody action, but still screenplay and anticipation of what is coming next will keep you glued to the screen.

This movie will wipe out DUNKI from many screens soon and finally be good blockbuster for Prabhas after a long time.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Watched it, loved it - 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This if you have to watch, watch it on theatre only, what a mind blowing experience.

Detail review kal.

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Watched it, loved it - 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This if you have to watch, watch it on theatre only, what a mind blowing experience.

Detail review kal.

wow 🤩

Word Count: 1

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I m in hyderabad and i feel so nostalgic seeing this much of craze for movie. Its insane. Paper bombs are being used in cinemas 😂😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox