Salaar - Reviews & BO Discussion (No Spoilers) - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

Movie as adult rating because violence only no nudity or xxx like animal per public, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvx09rdYibM

Edited by wat_up - 10 months ago

In USA dunki prices higher than saalar in regal theaters. I will post the charts soon and anyone can look. I have to see in uk and other places. In local theater. I guess regal doing the x 4 family package trend it did with animal. Saalar adult movie as same ticket price as animal but donkey is 2$ more. So example ticket is 13$ ( matinee) and evening it’s 16$ with donkey now in the evening they giving u a discount if u buy 4 tickets family package at the matinee rate ( total 52$) otherwise it’s 16$ in case buy less then 4. Whereas Saalar is 14$ in evening shows and in case buy 4 then it’s 11$ ( matinee rate)which makes it 44$ that then makes the gap 8$. This was in upstate ny theater so in the cites the prices will be much higher will check California theaters and post screen shots. As they say proof is in the pudding.

Edited by wat_up - 10 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Interval time & this year ends with BANG πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

WHAT A FILM - TAKE A BOW - PRASHANT NEEL πŸ‘

Prabhas is fire, jo expect kiya tha usse barhkar hai

Maa ki aankh - KHANSAR KA SALAAR - DEVA πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Waiting for 2nd half.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

salaar is a good movie better than definitely much better than animal and even jawan may be

Its too face paced to understrand sometimes

May have to watch 2-3 times to understand full story or scenes

Even shruti hassan who cannot act much has acted in movie (i mean director must have forced her to act)

Prabhas is a action star and when hes given a good back story can act well and has charisma of action stars like sunny deol and amitabh bachchan to carry a good movie on shoulders after 2-3 dud movies

Edited by myviewprem - 10 months ago