Frequent Posters

Suspended

Posted: 6 months ago

[Post Removed]

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just a week after...I remember fighting for Deepu ji so much.....the world rallied around her.....and after a week Deepu was sitting in Priya's lap......I was like...satyanass......I felt like such a fool that day...smiley24

Have you considered that Deepika realized the world was supporting her and shaming Priya Gupta, and Priya, not a global star, was not equipped to handle such controversy and scandal, so Deepika let bygones be bygones and reached out to make amends and bring her under her protection? This is called solidarity and being the better person. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Suspended

[Post Removed]

Nah their chemistry is extremely bland and thanda in that new Fighter music video smiley21

Suspended

[Post Removed]

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Deepika and Hrithik are hotter over a no-name and a literal animal. It helps that their jodi does not involve violence, rape, and blood.

This movie may not do as well this time, because DP's being over-saturated (over-exposure) smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
why u pick these two songs but I think animal songs more trending but I don’t either.  I like Arjun vaillay n Jamal Jamal. Bobby deol nailed it 

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago

I just like this video with the glass on his head lol https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4zuXkqwa4&pp=ygULYW5pbWFsIHNvbmc%3D

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

The magnanimous RK smiley32

rk_500cr.jpg

aka Rishi & Neetu's Boy, Alia's Hubby, Raha's Papa, The Talented Nepo-kid, The Kapoor-lad, DP's loved god-child and KK's ex ... 

Seems to be doing really really great with collections smiley40

Edited by rckRadhe - 6 months ago