Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

[Quote/]

Originally posted by Novarieaa

DP fans complaining about RK lying between Tripti's legs. What about DP lying on HR's crotch with her semi naked butt propped up?

Penny for your thoughts πŸ’­

[Quote/]

@bold

Yeh kab hua, kaise hua, kaha hua? Did their beach song already released or what? Yesterday I couldn't check forum, so I have no clue!

I have no issue with her semi naked/naked butt propping up, all I care is- Did they apply fake tan make up on her body/butt this time too? If not , then tell me then only I watch the beach song , otherwise I have no interest to watch besharam rang-2 with fake tan make up!

Edited by Newbird - 9 months ago
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Don't, Khala..

I read in the other thread that you are currently at go80% warning level..

Please don't do/say/write anything that can raise it to 100.

Forum main raunak nahi bachega phir...smiley37

Doncha worry. Aise thodi na my relationship with BWF has outlasted all my romantic relationships. Halwa hain kya? Hain?! Kisi ki baaap mein itni himmat nahin ki mujhe yaha se nikale. πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why does Dp tan herself in beach scenes,? She looks so BLAH plus dark makeup

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Don’t know why in India some make a mountain outta moehill.

Same as BWf smiley36

What's the verdict?.which one is the most controversial debate?

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Why does Dp tan herself in beach scenes,? She looks so BLAH plus dark makeup

I think that is Deepu rani's natural tan... without the usual paint jobsmiley36

My question is what's up with that oily tel maalish look? She planning to do kushti with the hero or what?smiley2smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

There's no winning. On one hand people complain when Bollywood actors promote fairness creams and get skin lightening surgery done. On the other hand, they complain when actors like Deepika get tans for films that she is looking too fake or dark. At this point, people are complaining just to complain.

Originally posted by: hotchoco

????

She was cozying up to Priya Gupta soon after.

It was probably just a well-planned publicity stunt. This is the woman who literally had people doing acid-attack make-up challenges.

Just a week after...I remember fighting for Deepu ji so much.....the world rallied around her.....and after a week Deepu was sitting in Priya's lap......I was like...satyanass......I felt like such a fool that day...smiley24

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I don't care whose face is near whose what bod part of whose body in this economy 😭 PLEASE what is the projected future price of eggs?! Am I able to purchase more than what I have been purchasing or not?

smiley36just love you smiley27
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just a week after...I remember fighting for Deepu ji so much.....the world rallied around her.....and after a week Deepu was sitting in Priya's lap......I was like...satyanass......I felt like such a fool that day...smiley24

My satyanash moment was Luv Ranjan incident followed by #WhyonlyDeepika ..smiley37

Such a joke was made out of Me Too movement...

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 months ago