Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

The way Masand was ignoring Sid Mal was kinda obvious and hilarious at the same time smiley36

Bebo's mature side is a delight to watch <3

As if Sid cares 😂 winning a National Award, getting a lot of projects and 🤑 while his Netflix movie is one of the most watched of the year and he is the 6th person most searched of the year 😎

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/MadameSengupta/status/1732710142213288069?t=QNeXk51SBd67pA1o8CVI8Q&s=19

And Archies is so funny yup 😂😂 My boy is burning many nepo lickers.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kareena and Tilottama. I think they connected really well. Their interactions with each other was lovely. I am expecting a collaboration of these 2 in near future. smiley27

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oooh, I like how there are more women than men here. Awesome.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You know it's messed up when Kareena comes across as more sober, elegant and intelligent than Kajol. 

What's wrong with Kajol?smiley39 Someone needs to tell her to calm down.

Her juniors (Rani and Kareena) have leapfrogged her every in possible sense now.. Both Kareena and Rani are doing really well in their careers and in personal life. Their public image is also strong.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tillotama is a delight to watch.smiley10 Truly the one who makes most sense.

Amruta and Jaideep were honest and good.smiley20

Sanya is a terrific actor. smiley32 The way she recited some of her old dialogues was superb. She deserves more good roles and visibility. She could eat nepo kids alive in terms of acting.

Sid is so cute off-screen, I wish he was a strong actor onscreen.

Kajol had some good points too but she was so annoying. She made Kareena look more maturesmiley36.

Kareena was never known to be an intellectual but I love how she has evolved over the years.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kareena and Sid will make a good pair in movies 

Zoya you can make it happen 

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kajol why she kept cutting others off or answering for others and says how much she can't stand working with other etc. Imagine how others feel about her does she not feel that?

Its the same like how she was on KWK with Rani always cutting 

I was eager to hear their answers but her loud voice overpowered and I couldn't hear the others speak