Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

TBH I always find these boring, so I am happy Sid is there, at least something will keep my attention smiley37

https://x.com/malhotras_ex/status/1734612520525091187?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Darlings came out last year didn’t it?  

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m so proud to see what a graceful yet fun woman Kareena has blossomed into. She gave her colleagues respect by listening to them intently, didn’t cut anyone off, spoke calmly and thoughtfully when she was posed any questions. And I love that about her. Time, happiness and a secure relationship have such an impact on a person.

Also, she seems genuinely very excited about her role in Buckingham Murders, so I hope she continues to sign on more such projects 

Edited by desigal90 - 4 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I actually liked the conversations even though certain bits were bit OTT at times. Kajol was bit irritating in terms of interrupting the speaker at times but there were certain light-hearted moments. 

I do like at the end when Rajeev questions to Kareena to telling her younger self. Sid emulated the epic dialogue so well and how Jaideep added the bit of irrespective of the existence of the social media. Kareena's bit of self-reflection of getting married to Saif was well-timed also. 

Sanya, Sid, Tillotama Jaideep, and Kareena were decent. I was neutral towards Amruta personally speaking but she did do decent in Gully boy. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 4 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A great mix of actors from different backgrounds and films, all favorites of mine (excluding Mission Majnu, haven't watched it yet). It's fascinating to learn about their approach to the characters. Tillotama and Amruta sound really passionate about their craft, and it's great to hear them talk about it. The others are no less passionate, but their approach is different. Sidharth, Kajol and Bebo made the conversation light and fun. I laughed when he mentioned the intimate scene in Kurbaan when they were talking about the intimate scene in Lust Stories, lol. Sana is quite cute and charming, keeping quiet until it's her turn to speak, maybe she's a bit intimidated with all the seniors around, lol.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena created quite a few fun moments actually. When Amruta was talking about how she had to rehearse the different “positions” for her intimate scene in Lust Stories with her costar and director, and Sid teased Kareena about her scene with Saif in Kurbaan, she went with it. “We were already dating at that point so we were probably rehearsing as well” 😂

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena created quite a few fun moments actually. When Amruta was talking about how she had to rehearse the different “positions” for her intimate scene in Lust Stories with her costar and director, and Sid teased Kareena about her scene with Saif in Kurbaan, she went with it. “We were already dating at that point so we were probably rehearsing as well” 😂

So far I am loving the Sid-Kareena nok jhok smiley42 Sid seems smitten by her too, omg his charm is already killing me from here.  Sid's charm + Kareena's wit -  I was not ready for today 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So far I am loving the Sid-Kareena nok jhok smiley42 Sid seems smitten by her too, omg his charm is already killing me from here.  Sid's charm + Kareena's wit -  I was not ready for today 

We should start manifesting a Sid Kareena movie.  

IMG_7022.jpeg

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Darlings came out last year didn’t it?  

I checked on google, that was 2022. Was the movie good?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I checked on google, that was 2022. Was the movie good?

Haven’t seen it.  Vijay Varma is said to have stolen the show.