•Vanshaj Forum Family• Oasis of Sanity

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 5 months ago

Ok so I was just wondering something decided to share here smiley9

As we all know the fandom engagement, discussions, excitement regarding this show Vanshaj has drastically DROPPED Down all over social networking sites, literally on every platform.

Many, literally many people stopped watching specially fans of other social networking sites.

Even though the activities here in this forum too dropped down still here we are still watching, talking about it, getting frustrated or adjusting with lollipops whatever still we are here mainly because of,

THIS FORUM smiley27

I mean many of US would've stopped watching Vanshaj or stopped talking about it IF NOT FOR THIS FORUM smiley20 

This Forum, our sarcasms, optimistic approach, general discussions, different perspectives, understanding, mutual respect, jokes etc etc really really helps us to cope up with the disappointments coming out of Vanshaj. 

It really really DOES

Soooo cheers to these memories that we are making, all those rants & laughters that we are collecting, a big virtual jhappi to all of US smiley27

That's it smiley1 smiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Yep the times i spend in this forum after every episodes is my free therapy session to vent out all my  frustrations and disappointments

You're spot on with your post 

The only reason that I'm still sticking on to this show eventhough i only watch the precaps is because of this forum and the amazing people over heresmiley27

Virtual hugs to everyonesmiley31

I'll always treasure the times we spent in this forumsmiley1

This was an amazing thread Arpi dismiley42

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 4 months ago
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah you said it perfectly that this forum is a therapy for us and the beautiful thing is you can give your opinions purely not like Twitter where if anyone's opinion is not matching then everyone will start bashing him / her 

I came to this forum a bit late but still every old member of the forum gave me a warm welcome 

I love you guys and very very warm hug for you all , I know it's quite impossible but i would like to meet you guys in real life too , let's see what's there for us in the future but hopefully I can meet atleast anyone of you guys 🤞🤞

Again lots and lots of love and hugs smiley27smiley31

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Ohh Dii! Howw are you always just right!

Emotional kar diya!!

It is such a beautiful post....

Yes, it is a place where I felt heard.

Best part is here there is respect for everyone & every opinion...diverse opinions & healthy discussions... is why it stands out.

It definitely is a therapy which gave me a platform to vent my frustration..

Entire credit to you people...You all lifted my mood up whenever I have lost hopes with the Sarcasm, optimism, creativity & respect.

This forum is smiley27

Thank you all for all these memories that I will carry & cherish all my life.

Lots & lots of love...

& Thank you.  .  

Edited by asmitamohanty - 5 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Such a beautiful post 😍

Virtual hug 🤗 from my side to everyone

The quality of vanshaj's main story has declined from oct drastically. Even the social media buzz has reduced to a great extent. But amid all these, our forum discussion is the reason which keep drawing everyone to watch showsmiley4smiley37.

While writing and reading all the replies and post, a smile or rather say laughter comes automatically to my face. smiley36

Thank you everyone and specially arpi and pete to make this vanshaj forum a lively and happy place.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Love you girl....

This is 100% true for me. The only reason I am still watching this show (at least 3 episodes a week) is because of this Forum. Somehow feel connected to it, else the show isnt giving me a reason to watch it

I mean at least you people have Neivika that makes you enjoy, but me, I was never even interested in a love story when I signed up for this show, hence I have like nothing left to enjoy especially since they did that kabaada of the scandal track 

I have said this earlier and telling this again, this is officially my favorite forum and also the forum I have stuck with for maximum duration  

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 5 months ago
Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Well I am happy that I decided to be active here. It was one of my best decisions this year undoubtedly. I truly enjoy reading through so many beautifully expressed opinions and it makes my experience of watching the show a 100 times better.smiley27

I found a really good friend here in Asmita and I am so grateful I got a chance to connect with her.smiley27 And then there are your highlights. I honestly sometimes think I like a certain episode because you have influenced me to do so with your threads.smiley36 Your way of viewing things is beautiful.

Then there are so many other people whose frustrated venting makes me laugh my heart out including Pete and Spandan. Also @rbpll don't know your name sorry. So yes, if not for this forum, I would have given up on the show a long time ago. 

Just one thing I do not agree is the use of word therapy here. No offence to anyone but therapy is not just a space to vent. And putting a notion that talking to friends, listening to music, etc is therapy makes it difficult for us Mental Health Professionals to break the stigma around therapy and Mental Health. I hope you understand. smiley1

Again, I am really grateful to be around you people, getting to interact with an intellectual lot has really made me more enriched in experience. Thank you! smiley31

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Well I am happy that I decided to be active here. It was one of my best decisions this year undoubtedly. I truly enjoy reading through so many beautifully expressed opinions and it makes my experience of watching the show a 100 times better.smiley27

I found a really good friend here in Asmita and I am so grateful I got a chance to connect with her.smiley27 And then there are your highlights. I honestly sometimes think I like a certain episode because you have influenced me to do so with your threads.smiley36 Your way of viewing things is beautiful.

Then there are so many other people whose frustrated venting makes me laugh my heart out including Pete and Spandan. Also @rbpll don't know your name sorry. So yes, if not for this forum, I would have given up on the show a long time ago. 

Just one thing I do not agree is the use of word therapy here. No offence to anyone but therapy is not just a space to vent. And putting a notion that talking to friends, listening to music, etc is therapy makes it difficult for us Mental Health Professionals to break the stigma around therapy and Mental Health. I hope you understand. smiley1

Again, I am really grateful to be around you people, getting to interact with an intellectual lot has really made me more enriched in experience. Thank you! smiley31

Suggest me a term I will replace that with the term Therapy sorry about that smiley31

Her name is, Rupita smiley1

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Suggest me a term I will replace that with the term Therapy sorry about that smiley31

Her name is, Rupita smiley1

Please don't be sorry. I just try to bring this to people's notice since many are just not aware. That's my only intention.

A better way to address this space for me is Forum Family, because that's how I feel about you all now. smiley27smiley31

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Please don't be sorry. I just try to bring this to people's notice since many are just not aware. That's my only intention.

A better way to address this space for me is Forum Family, because that's how I feel about you all now. smiley27smiley31

WHAT about An oasis of sanity...

I mean it is our happy place that keeps us calm & sane amidst the crazy & chaotic life ..