NeiVika os: A night to remember

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Posted: 5 months ago

Okay, so I have never thought I would post a story written by me on any platform...So this is my first time...

Thanks to Saumya..she gave me soo much encouragement that I thought okay ab likh hi leti hoon.

Thank you Saumya..smiley27

As I said this is a first attempt, so read at your own risk...

Agar accha Lage toh acche comments agar na Lage toh zyada gaali mat denasmiley37

Here it begins.

A night to remember

Night 11 o' clock...

YUVIKA was sitting on her bed, reading a book. Suddenly she saw a shadow on her window & No...! She was neither shocked nor scared.. Because she knew who it was!

She got up & opened the window only to find the magician of her life before her...her Neil. Automatically a smile crept on her face. This man does magic to her!!

"Hii! " said Neil with a light smile.

"Hii, ayiye ayiye Neil Maharaj..iss kamre Ko apki hi pratikshya thi.." , said YUVIKA with a suppressed smile 

"Yaar , Yuvika.. tum bhi Dada Babu ki tarah boring...."

YUVIKA glared at him," Neil..."

"Accha thik hai, Mujhe andar Ane do"

Yuvika opened the window wide enough for him to enter & he walked in quietly & sat on the couch.

"Waise Neil,Accha hua tum aye. I was about to call you only...How was your day?",asked Yuvika sitting beside Neil on the couch.

"Fine, Yours?"

" Good"..

Neil was sitting there quiet, looking at the floor, tapping his feet. YUVIKA could sense something strange...

"Neil,why are you here?",asked Yuvika. Neil looked at her immediately. " I mean you can come here without any reason but i guess today you have one."

"It's my mom's birthday tomorrow.!" There was pindrop silence. Yuvika quietly put her hand on his shoulder.After a long pause Neil said," Every year I spend this day alone in my room. Immersing myself in my sorrows but today I just..I just wanted to be with you." Yuvika held his hands as a comforting gesture.

Neil smiled a bit & gradually put his head on her lap.

" I don't remember much of my mom. But I have not forgotten her love, her hugs,her cuddles & her immense care. I was the happiest when I was with her.That night when she went away from me...that happy boy was lost forever. I am still searching for him. You know I love Papa butt..."

"But?", asked Yuvika caressing his hair & kissing his head. Her care & love erased his every apprehension & he let his heart open...

" Pata hai jab mein chota tha, competition jitke trophy lata tha & wait karta tha kab papa ayenge aur main unhein dikhaunga..aur phir intezaar karte karte so jaata tha..Subha uthta tha to papa nahin hote the..maa ki bohot yaad ati thi.Main unki tasveer pakad ke une pukarta tha..but woh nahin ati thi...kabhi nahin.." & he broke down.

Yuvika's heart was breaking but she knew that she had to let these tears flow.

"Neil..it's ok. I am with you", said Yuvika caressing his hairs.

Neil got up and said," I have always looked for her after my every small & big success and failure. Aaj bhi when papa doesn't understand me & tells me to stay away from you I miss her. She would have understood me, she would have loved you, she would have been happy for us! I miss her YUVIKA, I miss her a lot." He again buried his head into her chest.

"Why did she go away YUVIKA,why?"

Yuvika was caressing his back & was lost in her thoughts. A man who was craving for love, longing to have a family. Yet so patiently he had waited for her. So casually he accepted her pain,her obstacles as his. He is not gonna force her. But does she want to make him wait? No...A lone year escaped from her eyes.

She cupped his face & made him look at her. "Neil I can't be like your mother. I am not perfect. Dhakkan hoon mein. I will make mistakes. But I can't live without you. I won't leave you ever..." She leaned in & kissed his cheek.

Tears were flowing from Neil's eyes.He could not understand why but he was feeling so vulnerable...That affectionate touch of her lips warmed his heart.

Yuvika made him stand up.

"Aur Ekk baat. Mera iss ghar mein Mann nahin lag Raha hai, cooking bhi better ho gayi hai meri., ghar ke kaam bhi sikh gayi hoon..So Mr Neil Bharadwaj will you give me the previlege to share your house & your surname? Will you marry me?"

Neil went numb. Her words just pierced his soul. No romantic set up or lavish decoration or any ring,just his angel in her night suit proposed him with pure heart..

"Neill..", shouted YUVIKA"Ab kuch bolo bhi"

"YUVIKA, are you sure? You can think again. You don't need to do this for me.",YUVIKA shut him up by putting her finger on his lip,kept her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him."I am doing this for us",said Yuvika with a smile. Neil closed his eyes & hugged her back....

Yuvika started singing &; they were moving with closed eyes feeling each word..

"Aap ki maanzil hoon mein,

meri Manzil aap he ...

Kyon mein Toofan se daru mere saahil aap hai

Koi toofanon se kehde mil Gaya Sahil mujhe...

Aap ki naazron ne samjha pyar ke kaabil mujhe...

Dil ki yeh dhadkan thehr Jaa mil gayee Manzil mujhe 

Aap ki naazron ne samjha..."

Yuvika turned him around & held him from back.

"Mujhe kisi se Darr nahin lagta,jab tum mere saath hote ho.."

Neil turned around holding her hand," Mere hote hue tumhe koi problem choon bhi nahi Sakti. Buttttt..."

"Kya?"

"Yuvika tum sachme khana accha toh banati ho na!!"

Both of them laughed. Yuvika smacked his arms. Neil held her hands.

Clock ticked.It was 12 o' clock.

"YUVIKA, of course I will marry you. See, on my mom's birthday I got the biggest gift .Thank you YUVIKA, tum nahin janti..."

YUVIKA shut him up, Naa..not with words.

She gave a kiss on his lip & joined her forehead with his.

"I love you,Mr bhoot", said Yuvika in a husky voice.

"I love you too miss Mahajan"

He lent in ever so slowly, she closed her eyes breathing in the cool salty air. She grasped lightly as his lips found hers. It was soft,like rain yet it sent a shock through her like lightening. Kiss was passionate.

These two love birds were dreaming of their beautiful future & Night was watching.smiley27

Thank you for reading. Hope it worked out. A moment like this & a little sensitive YUVIKA is all I want & this is my way of manifestation. ...

Thank yousmiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Guys you all have to read this! Asmita fulfilled my wish of seeing Neil vulnerable with Yuvika. Neil ki care hote dekh dil ko sukoon mila.smiley27

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

I lovee the detailing you have done in this OS. Them referring to each other by the nicknames they gave each other shuru mein, it was so good.

My heart went out to Neil reading what he went through after his mom's death. I felt happy seeing Neil being comforted by Yuvika.

The proposal was perfect!! Very NeiVika like. Aur likha kar! You are amazing at this.smiley27

As Spandan was saying in my OS, yaha pe sab born writers hai smiley37

Edited by Saumya2102 - 5 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

This was so nice , this is a great OS ji smiley1

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

I lovee the detailing you have done in this OS. Them referring to each other by the nicknames they gave each other shuru mein, it was so good.

My heart went out to Neil reading what he went through after his mom's death. I felt happy seeing Neil being comforted by Yuvika.

The proposal was perfect!! Very NeiVika like. Aur likha kar! You are amazing at this.smiley27

Awww.... Saumyasmiley31

Okay. ...You have to stop being soo sweet.smiley27

See like your previous os, this was also our collective dream...right?

So you liked it Matlab my purpose solved.

And without your encouragement main nahin Karti kabhi .

So can I say you are to me what Neil is to YUVIKA. .smiley37

Okay this is cheesy & I need to stop.

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Awww.... Saumyasmiley31

Okay. ...You have to stop being soo sweet.smiley27

See like your previous os, this was also our collective dream...right?

So you liked it Matlab my purpose solved.

And without your encouragement main nahin Karti kabhi .

So can I say you are to me what Neil is to YUVIKA. .smiley37

Okay this is cheesy & I need to stop.

Okay okay. You are making me blush now!smiley43smiley27

Let us stop with this PDA before the forum people start cringing smiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

This was so nice , this is a great OS ji smiley1

Thank you..I am glad you liked it.

But is it really good?My first story that I posted. Sachme accha hai? 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Thank you..I am glad you liked it.

But is it really good?My first story that I posted. Sachme accha hai? 

Yeah it was really good smiley14

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mai Aaj pagal ho chuka hu , itna a66a story , ufff it was perfect, perfect ❤️

BC makers take some notes . Even our forum members can write better story than you professionals chi 

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

yeah every one is a born writer here except me . Agar Mai likhna suru Karu then kuch time baad hi meri story Mai neivika baby a jayega 🤣🤣