Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Tell me how it wassssss smiley20

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Reverse psychology by Salman Bhai....kitne paise diye is samose analyst ko...smiley37

Evil laugh creepy smile GIF - Find on GIFER

Anmol is SRK fansmiley39 even though he defended Jhanvi's lack of talent under the garb of "bas 4 picture ki hai, jaane do", I think it'll take Salman personally phadoing a cheque for Anmol (Jammypants) to get into this😅

But I think YBP is doing the reverse psychology thing, Idk if they are fans of SRK, but their review was vague. They spoke about the storyline and about Rajkumar Hirani's return, not about how they liked it (atleast ispe itna gaur nahi kiya)

With that, *Insert Aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai gif from Sholay*

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Those who use him to 'make a point'...they won't go after prominent ones smiley2

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Why would Hirani or SRK worry about a random "critic" on YouTube, who is not even a certified film critic.smiley36

the desperation from Salman fans (the moron from twitter she posted) and the TM who clearly has undeniable obsession with SRK is sad to see. especially after the sucess of Pathan and Jawan.

Edited by Stone-Cold - 9 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

The rule some of these Stan’s go by is i just jump in and defend my idol blindly regardless of what. And with Animal threatening to destroy all the records their idol set mushkil se after almost 2 decades, that too within few months, zor ka jhatka zor se lag raha hai. 😭

Post SRK's fluke hits Pathaan, Jawan, SRK fans biggest fear is that uske woh 2 films ke records na tuttey. On Animal 's 1st day collection, they were happy that it is below Pathaan & Jawan, they are safe, then they are pushing Animal to beat Tiger 3, bechaare itna push de diye Animal ko ki ab Pathaan/Jawan dono paar karegi Animal smiley36

1276475 thumbnail

is it morphed?

Edited by cherry_fan - 9 months ago
AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

kya din agey SRK ke smiley37