Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

That is a positive factor ..smiley36But on death bed too she made " dumb desicionsmiley37

Akshu darling ♥️ " true to herself "until the end 

Navmanyu both putting their hands on their heads looking from up above smiley37

Navmanyu crying from heaven ki last 21 years we lived peacefully co-parenting Abhir, and yeh for se aa rhi hai upar smiley37

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Navmanyu crying from heaven ki last 21 years we lived peacefully co-parenting Abhir, and yeh for se aa rhi hai upar smiley37

smiley18 I wanna see heaven show now....and not this earthly wala YRKKH... 

It should include Akshara, old Naitik, Naira, Kartik, Arohi, Neil, Abhinav, Abhir, and Dr. Birla (if he is in heaven). 

Damn... Kitne log hai Akshara ka swagat karne smiley39

Even i don't want ak to disturb navmanyu with abhirsmiley6

Anyway when abhinav and abhim dying News came immediately thier sperate farewell post created by their fandoms but when ak is dying no farewell post there nor anybody is sadsmiley36Gem 3 FL is really nerve taking

Well i have to say she tried fully to became OG kzk1 Prerna Sharma, the lady about whom she loved more people still confused 😆she is literally ping pong ping betn two men

Ak also something like that but still some kind of decent tham Prerna Sharma still

Just like nobody till now can beat pakhididi on lusting dever, still og Prerna Sharma unbeatable in ping pond betn two men smiley37

Well i remember her suddenly bec of "Sharma" surname smiley36

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

That will be a " real revolution on ITV" first " bromance - couple " ..... it can open up a " new possibility.. how Ghum1 did with Bhabi devar addictions "smiley37smiley37smiley37

All men indirectly or directly 🤔 suffered from FL's stupidity can start their " own prem kahani " in style starting with " Navmanyu 's heavenly love story ❤️ smiley42smiley42smiley42

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Even i don't want ak to disturb navmanyu with abhirsmiley6

Anyway when abhinav and abhim dying News came immediately thier sperate farewell post created by their fandoms but when ak is dying no farewell post there nor anybody is sadsmiley36Gem 3 FL is really nerve taking

Well i have to say she tried fully to became OG kzk1 Prerna Sharma, the lady about whom she loved more people still confused 😆she is literally ping pong ping betn two men

Ak also something like that but still some kind of decent tham Prerna Sharma still

Just like nobody till now can beat pakhididi on lusting dever, still og Prerna Sharma unbeatable in ping pond betn two men smiley37

Well i remember her suddenly bec of "Sharma" surname smiley36

Who knows maybe one final thread will be dedicated for her at the last moment smiley37

If it was OG Akshu I would have been sad. This is somone else smiley36. When I saw the death promo what initially came to my mind was that 'oh she is dying' smiley37

Prerna Sharma romanced with two people but ended up with Anurag at the end smiley37 . Prerna is swag hei smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Only Rohit looks happy, which btw gonna end soon when he comes to know abt his Bhai-Biwi's love

I noticed a lot of posts complaining in twitter that Abhira didn't get a big, fancy wedding. I get it, weddings are a big deal. But let's not forget the whole picture. People expecting grand marriage when it's clearly forced for Akshu's last wish. Sai's father never asked for marriage he just told him to look after her daughter then the villagers got sairat married with a proper build-up. But here akshu directly asked him to Marry abhira as her last wish.

Rohit and Ruhi got arrange marriage so they are getting grand marriage at home. Armaan and Abhira ka compromised wedding hai so they are getting simple wedding jaise hi they will fall in love they will have grand wedding too later. 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Ofcourse  what can be expected from zama"s Akshara sharma,when aap mere bete ke fatherjee can be accepted y problem having this

Swathi.A thumbnail

Finally question has been answered..between akshara and her husband who was most dumbest till death.. Akshara wins it out of all characters across all generations.. 

Edited by Swathiyaa - 6 months ago
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Akshara is dying finallysmiley40.. before dying she didn’t even spared her daughter by not doing kaand on her.. she is sending her to the den of lions where her life will become pathetic and her ambition will be totally taken away from her.. and the worst thing is she did not reveal anything about her past and her family history to Abhira. I think this is the only show where people are celebrating and trolling the FL’s death smiley36

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I stand guilty of supporting this dumb woman. I thought face transplant ke saath she would have got a brain transplant too. But nah.. she’s still that dumb Akshu. Marte waqt bhi kaand kar rahi hai. smiley39

Hum to 2 saal se jhel rahe the...ab jaate jaate bhi kaand karke gayee