Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Why so biased . Noone was mocked here. In that thread yumna was called aunti , she was ageshamed . I have proofs . Why so biased ?

If you feel I am biased, that is your opinion. I am aware of that comment and necessary action has been taken.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Can you explain who talked and shaded others in this thread??

You didn't take any action where actual trolling and Shadding happens day and night...specific fans and actress gets trolled, Age shamed every day.

Who trolled other members and other actors here ?

If the report is valid, action is always taken. However, any action taken is not visible to all members. That is only for the DT. If you have any issues with regards to the modersation, please reach out to me or any other member of the PSF DT.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Then , why not that thread is served with a dt note. Why some members who are so hatefull are not getting warning? We are always respectful, but we can't be silent when day in and out tb fans are shaded and a particular actress is faceshamed , ageshamed day and night....

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Then , why not that thread is served with a dt note. Why some members who are so hatefull are not getting warning? We are always respectful, but we can't be silent when day in and out tb fans are shaded and a particular actress is faceshamed , ageshamed day and night....

I would assume that you haven't seen the previous threads of the Lollywood Gossip. All DT notes are in place. I have said this before and I will repeat myself:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If their opinion bothers you & it's conveyed respectfully, ignore and move on. If you feel it's bordering on hate or discrimination, report it. There is absolutely no call for making passive-aggressive posts on any member for what they posted.

No one has the right to call out or mock other members for being a Yumna/Sajal fan or supporter. Similarly, posting hate on the actor just for the purpose of riling up or mocking the opposing fandom is also not okay.

Be respectful and civil towards one another and refrain from personal attacks, name-calling, hate speech, or any other behaviour that could be considered offensive or harmful.

Please head over to the Rules & Regulations Thread if you need to check all the DT Notes that are in place.

1169266 thumbnail

Please focus on the positive instead of the negative cheezon pr and be happy

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: minakrish

You can use the chat club to have conversations about fandoms. This is a DT for TB 2 and not to discuss fanwars.

Thanks for sharing this information .If individuals in other group persist in using gossip threads to degrade and ridicule others under the guise of gossip, we'll utilize the chat club as you've advised.

It's clear that mocking and trolling won't cease in gossip threads, so chat club will serve as our avenue for discussion.

Thank you.