Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope that ceo or whoever it is, is safesmiley36 I hope neutrals have spared his life for praising yumnasmiley37

It is not them behaving, they believe she got fame ainvi...They all got happy and excited when someone called yumna overrated,n bashed TB fans for calling her out n the same people said people can have opinion n we should respect her opinion .

Now, if that ceo feels yumna is one of the top most, he is wrong ..why not apply the same theory of respecting others opinion here? Is it only applicable whenever elites want to apply the theory ?smiley36

Anyways I had a great time seeing the melt down..smiley36

Why you are using these words for haters smiley36smiley36smiley29

Itni respect smiley37

Don't want TB S2 continuation of TB S1 😑

Its maybe unpopular opnion for many but i find wahaj looks more handsome and hot with moustaches and in Shalwar kameez.

Moustaches really suites him.smiley42 Many other actors tried it recently but they were looking funny smiley36

Yumna should keep long hairs and elegant dresses in new season.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Its maybe unpopular opnion for many but i find wahaj looks more handsome and hot with moustaches and in Shalwar kameez.

Moustaches really suites him.smiley42 Many other actors tried it recently but they were looking funny smiley36

Same here...I want fresh story...they can retain same character names but different story

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I want the original mooch back.. The mooch during marriage and walima was best.. I hope he gets there

. I second this . We want the original Murtasum 😊. What a personality that was smiley42👏
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Virgo27

in bold. Ditto . Ditto. My feelings exactly