Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

No matter how many shows Wahaj does with other actresses it is not the same as one click in one frame with Yumna....smiley43smiley42.

They need to do a historical or a cop drama...smiley43smiley36

Indeed😍

But,i don't think they will suit for historical dramas.. Infact i don't think any current pak actors will look good in historical dramas..Haven't seen any pak historical dramas, but i don't think any of these actors can pull off chandragupt, Ashoka, prithviraj etc ..They don't have that rajputani looks... Not even Jodha akbar...smiley24

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Indeed😍

But,i don't think they will suit for historical dramas.. Infact i don't think any current pak actors will look good in historical dramas..Haven't seen any pak historical dramas, but i don't think any of these actors can pull off chandragupt, Ashoka, prithviraj etc ..They don't have that rajputani looks... Not even Jodha akbar...smiley24

Yumna can do the looking regal and good part..smiley14.Wahaj just needs to create the chemistry of longing for her smiley36

We won't know till they smiley2try

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna can do the looking regal and good part..smiley14.Wahaj just needs to create the chemistry of longing for her smiley36

Here you go - Wahaj and Yumna in a historical drama.

https://x.com/Mana_special/status/1640961522137694209?s=20

Wow, this is very nice 😍 Is it from their recent photoshoots?

I wasn't referring to just looks yaar.. It's about that mannerism..Even, very few Indian actors can pull it off.. For eg, Rajat tokas in prithviraj looked every bit of a prince not just looks, but his whole demeanor screamed royalty...same goes to the dude who played samrat ashok and that DID guy who played rana pratap.. Ranvir Singh as baji rao looked royal, but Shahid as maharawal rana didn't look royal...Aish looked like a queen in Jodha akbar, to an extent Priyanka as kashi too,but same can't be said about Deepika (strictly my opinion)..

I hope whatever  m saying makes sense smiley36Sometimes i blabber nonsense, trying to explain and failing miserably smiley44

hypnotoad thumbnail

Wow, this is very nice 😍 Is it from their recent photoshoots?

The Wahaj one is from HSY ps he did in march 2023.

The Yumna one is older. Maybe from a ps she did in 2022.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wasn't referring to just looks yaar.. It's about that mannerism..Even, very few Indian actors can pull it off.. For eg, Rajat tokas in prithviraj looked every bit of a prince not just looks, but his whole demeanor screamed royalty...same goes to the dude who played samrat ashok and that DID guy who played rana pratap.. Ranvir Singh as baji rao looked royal, but Shahid as maharawal rana didn't look royal...Aish looked like a queen in Jodha akbar, to an extent Priyanka as kashi too,but same can't be said about Deepika (strictly my opinion)..

I hope whatever  m saying makes sense smiley36Sometimes i blabber nonsense, trying to explain and failing miserably smiley44

.  . In bold…it’s making absolute sense to me 😊…Shahid looked pathetic as Rana  and yes so did Deepika. They both are great actors but they weren’t suitable for those roles  . Couldn’t carry it at all. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Good to See TB fam active here 

Hope you all doing good 

Virgo27 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/gLIoztpyKXs?si=b1NI34e7FaQrzK4f

Yumna's interview about her Movie with Usama 👍