Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 6 months ago

Brands wouldn't hire them again n again if it wasn't profitable. Would they? Wahaj- yumna are being hired back to back only because brands are making profit..

If people were so tired of their photoshoots like it's being conveyed here, brands wouldn't make any profit and inturn wouldn't hire them for PSm.

removed quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago

The masses aren’t tired and neither are we 🥰 Love that for us and we’re lucky to get so much content ✌️

You cracked the code smiley36smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4x2yQZrEjR/?igsh=M2hlZWRzc2R1Z2g3

Love this page. They ship them so much 😍

https://twitter.com/abhinaajao19/status/1770846009024790783?t=eEF6JjLpQU-JOyh0JrOv4g&s=19

MashAllah smiley20

This video is clear message to those haters who say Yumna doesn't have individual stardom. And she needs someone for her success.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I thought us Yumhaj/TB fans were pretty chill but I guess there are extremes everywhere. I just thought it was Yumna and Wahaj extreme fans battling out. There are fans on both sides that hate that they did TB and feel the show is trash. It bugs me so much when they try to gauge our intelligence based on TB. It’s a show, it’s meant to entertain and not educate. I gain my knowledge from other places, this is my little escape from reality. Let me have it!

So I always thought that it was these extreme fans constantly trying to undermine either Wahaj and Yumna and are out to prove that one made the other. They are really popular so I guess it comes with the territory.

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Oh dear, you missed lots of dramasmiley36

. . Oh really !! Have been extremely occupied so not coming here often .
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . Oh really !! Have been extremely occupied so not coming here often .

Wahaj and Yumna are doing a North American tour in the summer. You’re aware of that right?