Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Fans have been analyzing his moonch for so long trying to predict when they will start filming TB2. He’s psyched us out a couple of times by growing it out a bit. Hope they start filming soon. They also have this tour in between

. In bold…what tour are you talking about ? Sorry if it’s been discussed about earlier and I missed it .

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Navyya

. In bold…what tour are you talking about ? Sorry if it’s been discussed about earlier and I missed it .

Oh dear, you missed lots of dramasmiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I find comments like yum-haj fans do this, that .. they will now bash so and so actors , so and so couple etc etc... I haven't seen any TB fan unnecessarily poking their nose in other shows or threads like you knowsmiley2.Most of them stick to this thread and many have left the forum.. In reality it is vice-versa, people seem more interested in TB fanssmiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I find comments like yum-haj fans do this, that .. they will now bash so and so actors , so and so couple etc etc... I haven't seen any TB fan unnecessarily poking their nose in other shows or threads like you knowsmiley2.Most of them stick to this thread and many have left the forum.. In reality it is vice-versa, people seem more interested in TB fanssmiley36

tell me about it 😂

Have recently started noticing this

They have a North America tour coming up this year end of July - August 👍🏼

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

He spells her name differently each time 😂

his excitement gets the better of him 😂

Chalo Yumna new PS coming with Ahmad Ali Akbar by Asim jofa smiley20 Now all anti Yumhaj or anti TB fans will support this PS smiley36will write long paragraph how Yumna looks good with Ahmad smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

his excitement gets the better of him 😂

Wahaj had even liked a tweet him being yumna's fan so can understand his excitement as both wahaj and murtasim