Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4P_3NOtJjm/?igsh=MTJnYXk0Y2NoNm9zZQ==

Meerab’s rebellion was a whole next level vibe 😂

The journey of Murtasim realising he had zero control over this woman was hilarious - from “don’t even look over there” to “do whatever you want” 🤣✌️

There used to be a meme in insta of boys before wedding vs after wedding smiley36where they showed 'mein is gaddi ki jahanasheen hun aur ye gaddi meri wajah se hei' for before wedding and the last scene of the show where he is in his knees telling her tum jaise kahogi waisa banjavunga for after wedding...that was hilarious as well smiley37

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

There used to be a meme in insta of boys before wedding vs after wedding smiley36where they showed 'mein is gaddi ki jahanasheen hun aur ye gaddi meri wajah se hei' for before wedding and the last scene of the show where he is in his knees telling her tum jaise kahogi waisa banjavunga for after wedding...that was hilarious as well smiley37

This entire show was a Meme Haven. The way I’ve enjoyed the memes on this omg

And yes I’ve seen this edit you’re talking about 😂 He thought he could handle her, but boy ended up being whipped himself 🤣 I love his gradual journey of realising this ❤️

the way Meerab roasted him was also epic af 🥰 So married. … literally

OMG ya Kya edit hy smiley37

Nasir uncle needs improvement with edits 😂😂

Looks like he is enjoying the attention and we may get more edits from him

He should contact yumhaj FD or pick any edits of them

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

smiley37

Word Count: 1

1169266 thumbnail

Am I the only one who still doesn't know who this Tina issmiley29? Why is everyone talking about her on this forumsmiley23