Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

This tour will definitely help hype up the next season as well so lots of positivity and content coming our way! I bet 7th sky will milk this for sure. They love to self promote lol

So Iโ€™m excited !

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CylHwn_IxxN/?igsh=MTJkZjVocGdtbWVkbg==

They were so happy and flirty here ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ Love this entire montage.

I remember watching it randomly and going, โ€œwhat is this show?โ€ And that night I watched a few episodes and was hooked ! Then I started it from the beginning lol

but this scene and the whole Kheer montage started the TB fever for me haha

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Lol, that they will..The way geo is bringing TB and TB related stuffs in their shows eventhough nothing has been finalized as of now..

I can't imagine how crazy they will be once the shooting starts๐Ÿคฃ. They will be uncontrollable and potentially go completely berserk๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Exactly ! Iโ€™m so excited to see Geo completely lose it ๐Ÿคฃ Did you see the captions the YouTube Geo handle used to use for the TB scenes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Good times lol

they themselves are all the ultimate shippers

Edited by tgota92 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Exactly ! Iโ€™m so excited to see Geo completely lose it ๐Ÿคฃ Did you see the captions the YouTube Geo handle used to use for the TB scenes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Good times lol

they themselves are all the ultimate shippers

Don't forget to add "Kadu uncle" and his insta stories ๐Ÿ˜‚

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

The UK tour with luxevents Yumna was invited for when Ayeza and other stars went but Yumna couldnโ€™t take it due to her Nayab promotions. So they decided to invite her and Wahaj together instead with dates that didnโ€™t clash with Nayab promotions. Plus most likely both Yumna and Wahaj will be doing a PS like Ayeza whilst they are there.

This one is one of my favorites! Love how nishat is churning these out gradually ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Their secretive smiles ! The blushing ! Love it ๐Ÿฅฐ

https://x.com/BE_HUMBLEEEEEEE/status/1769727247299043364?t=BLQsXIDCj5fC3UGg882GqA&s=08

Meerab and Murtasim as Tom and Jerry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Don't forget to add "Kadu uncle" and his insta stories ๐Ÿ˜‚

He is their biggest fanboysmiley16smiley36before anyone he will be the one going gaga over them smiley39