Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Exactly. The immature reaction of certain people is absolutely ridiculous. Literally anything can be taken out of context and made to look bad. It’s mind boggling the way this has been misconstrued.

It’s just two besties going on tour together. Which they wanted to do. End of story 🤷‍♀️ They’re gonna have a blast traveling together, interacting with their fandom, while giving zero crap about their so called defence lawyers online 🤣

By the way she told me the Dallas tour is on July 26th in Frisco. It’s a nearby city :) Not sure if the exact date has been disclosed yet but the Dallas one is this one.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I wish Yumna had decided against going on this UK trip.Certain section fans were hoping for a "solo" meet, and it would have been preferable for her to decline the trip instead of facing unwarranted criticism and name-calling as "betaal" from certain fans.smiley39

Well why Yumna miss an opportunity because of some loser hateful people?? Yumhaj will work no matter how much these haters cry or spread hate. They can't stop working because of some good for nothing online trollers.

In general there is vast audience who really love them and hyping them even after the show ended 8 months ago. Even other actors and their current on air shows don't have much buzz as Yumhaj and terebin has right now .MashAllahsmiley20smiley40

God protect them from evil eyes of all haters on all social media platforms smiley31

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Well why Yumna miss an opportunity because of some loser hateful people?? Yumhaj will work no matter how much these haters cry or spread hate. They can't stop working because of some good for nothing online trollers.

In general there is vast audience who really love them and hyping them even after the show ended 8 months ago. Even other actors and their current on air shows don't have much buzz as Yumhaj and terebin has right now .MashAllahsmiley20smiley40

God protect them from evil eyes of all haters on all social media platforms smiley31

Their hype is here to stay, with TB 2 in pipeline it's not gonna die as some haters expecting

Fans just want to see them together, see the hype even their PS gets, it goes viral which doesn't happen with others

They will be offered projects together coz of the demand and for fans the more the merrier

Love always wins over hate, so these few trollers won't affect them or their friendship. They respect each other and have always hyped and said good things about each other

God will protect them from evil eyes as u said

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It's not just about missing an opportunity; it's the utter discredit they're casting on Yumna, as if she's insignificant. They're portraying her as if she's merely chasing fame, and have no substance . If the rumor were reversed, there would likely be extensive justifications and relentless bashing of Yumna, accusing her of using dirty PR tactics to tarnish Wahaj's image. Anyway, I'm done discussing this.It's futile to dwell on a topic which is unlikely to be resolved..

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It's not just about missing an opportunity; it's the utter discredit they're casting on Yumna, as if she's insignificant. They're portraying her as if she's merely chasing fame, and have no substance . If the rumor were reversed, there would likely be extensive justifications and relentless bashing of Yumna, accusing her of using dirty PR tactics to tarnish Wahaj's image. Anyway, I'm done discussing this.It's futile to dwell on a topic which is unlikely to be resolved..

exactly this yaar. That thread was utterly disgusting, downplaying yumna's achievement. I m worried, some people didn't find anything wrong with that , specially women

We don't know whats the real story behind all Tina claim. One of close fan of Yumna denied all these rumours as false. As a Yumna fan i truly trust her and her choices. She is intelligent and knows things better than fans. Tina is speaking half truth. Don't believe in all these things as Yumna's close fan denied all these speculations.

Yr Yumna has to face this trolling as she has cerified haters now. Wo kisi ky sath bi kaam kary she will get trolled and judged. Poor soul was criticized for promoting her debut movie so don't care about what these haters think about her. Just love her and appreciate both Yumna and wahaj as They are loved by millions smiley27

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Tulip9

exactly this yaar. That thread was utterly disgusting, downplaying yumna's achievement. I m worried, some people didn't find anything wrong with that , specially women

I've had enough of the double standards on this forum, where people shame those they dislike yet act like saints when it comes to their favorites.

I believe it's wise to discontinue engaging with this biased forum.There's no need to subject myself to such negativity. Initially, I intended to stay until the second season, but for the sake of my own well-being, it's best to step away.

Edited by nightingale1234 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Don't believe everything said on Twitter or anywhere else, read them as FF, I didn't believe that thread as neither wahaj or yumna going to talk such things with some stranger, many called out on her and she deleted that thread, so let go and move on

Just be happy that they are gonna witness their craze outside Pak and hype whoever u want to

Haters will spread hatred no matter what, they find reasons even without any reason so ignore for ur own sanity

Report and block problematic PPL so that u don't see negativity

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4kz5XHovbN/?igsh=NjNiZmJ5YnYyYXln

Do you all see it too? I feel like Shuja could play the next generation gaddi nasheen to his dad Murtasim Khan 🥹😂

You know… for Tere Bin season 4 or 5 hahahaha

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

We don't know whats the real story behind all Tina claim. One of close fan of Yumna denied all these rumours as false. As a Yumna fan i truly trust her and her choices. She is intelligent and knows things better than fans. Tina is speaking half truth. Don't believe in all these things as Yumna's close fan denied all these speculations.

Yr Yumna has to face this trolling as she has cerified haters now. Wo kisi ky sath bi kaam kary she will get trolled and judged. Poor soul was criticized for promoting her debut movie so don't care about what these haters think about her. Just love her and appreciate both Yumna and wahaj as They are loved by millions smiley27

I'm not interested in meet-and-greet events or spending money on them. Meeting celebrities isn't a priority for me. While I watch shows if I find them compelling, I don't consider myself a fan of any specific celebrity, including Yumna.

I am not even concerned about those claims..I m quite surprised with the thought process of people and how easily they change the narrative as per their convenience...

Anyways , let's just end the discussion here...