Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humsab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

You are a wahaj fan understood ! But try , uplifting him without demeaning yumna . Alright!

Edited by madmadhubala - 6 months ago

Take your case up with Tina, the management at Hiba entertainment. Her unprofessional disclosure of info is hardly something to blame fans for.

Her phone number is right there. Call her yourself and find out. I’m not the only one she has overshared with.

Lastly, it’s not demeaning for friends to support one another. I found it very sweet that they’re doing this together and sticking together in this. And as you can see I mentioned I’m a fan of BOTH. Stop creating negativity where there’s none.

Peace ✌️

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

What she mentions in the thread is a lot of what she told me too.

She was chatty and a tad unprofessional but I’ll take the tea she gave me 😂

She said this to you too? I’ve seen that she’s mentioned this to a few people and I was wondering about its validity. From what I know of you, I don’t see you as someone who would make it up. The organizer probably shouldn’t be blabbing this story because it can be misconstrued. Maybe Wahaj and Yumna decided to do their next show together. I’m sure they both get approached individually by promoters. Perhaps Wahaj thought this was a good opportunity for them both. It is unprofessional for promoters to share this though.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

She said this to you too? I’ve seen that she’s mentioned this to a few people and I was wondering about its validity. From what I know of you, I don’t see you as someone who would make it up. The organizer probably shouldn’t be blabbing this story because it can be misconstrued. Maybe Wahaj and Yumna decided to do their next show together. I’m sure they both get approached individually by promoters. Perhaps Wahaj thought this was a good opportunity for them both. It is unprofessional for promoters to share this though.

Thank you.

If I had known how people would misconstrue something so harmless I wouldn’t even have shared. It’s not even some big news anyway, just two friends who want to tour together. Simple as that. And yes, like you said they both get approached and if they decide to do something together, what does it matter who was approached first? I don’t get it. They turned a sweet gesture into something so bizarre 🤯

And it’s not even something exclusive. The lady’s phone number is on the page. She’s a phone call away. Whoever wants to validate anything is free to call her lol. It was just interesting to me that she blabbered the same stuff to so many people. Including me. Definitely unprofessional of her but what can we do about it 🤷‍♀️

I’m sure if Yumna was approached first, she would have wanted to do it with wahaj as well. Why people turn this into some kind of battle field / competition, I’ll never know 🤦🏻‍♀️

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Take your case up with Tina, the management at Hiba entertainment. Her unprofessional disclosure of info is hardly something to blame fans for.

Her phone number is right there. Call her yourself and find out. I’m not the only one she has overshared with.

Lastly, it’s not demeaning for friends to support one another. I found it very sweet that they’re doing this together and sticking together in this. And as you can see I mentioned I’m a fan of BOTH. Stop creating negativity where there’s none.

Peace ✌️

She told me the same thing. I asked her if there's a chance of solo tour for Wahaj, she said Wahaj was the one to include Yumna in the tour

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Peace ✌️

Oh dearsmiley44,

This is gonna be a new clash between the solo stans now.. Whether it is true or not it really looks very unprofessional and very demeaning to the other person.. Whether wahaj wanted yumna to accompany or vice-versa,their fans will take it in a wrong way ...

M sorry to say but, the solo fans have a very superiority complex and now with this news doing rounds they will behave as if it's some kind of "favour" done to yumnasmiley36 You don't even have to go to twitter to understand my point..It's pretty much proven seeing the latest posts in certain threads in this forum smiley37

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I wish Yumna had decided against going on this UK trip.Certain section fans were hoping for a "solo" meet, and it would have been preferable for her to decline the trip instead of facing unwarranted criticism and name-calling.

Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I wish Yumna had decided against going on this UK trip.Certain section fans were hoping for a "solo" meet, and it would have been preferable for her to decline the trip instead of facing unwarranted criticism and name-calling.

Yumna and wahaj are capable of deciding what they want and need to do...both don't require each other for any favour...they are loved by many...only few handfuls who hate them say such things...some solos and haters are so riled up seeing the love they are getting they try to spread hatred and set certain narrative which is far from truth

Just be happy both confirmed officially about their tour as many didn't want it to be true...they put an end to these haters and now they can burn with jealousy

Me happy that both will get to witness how much they are loved first hand and even international fans will get to meet them and shower their love

IGNORE THE HATERS...they don't deserve the attention

edited quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 6 months ago

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Yumna and wahaj are capable of deciding what they want and need to do...both don't require each other for any favour...they are loved by many...only few handfuls who hate them say such things...some solos and haters are so riled up seeing the love they are getting they try to spread hatred and set certain narrative which is far from truth

Just be happy both confirmed officially about their tour as many didn't want it to be true...they put an end to these haters and now they can burn with jealousy

Me happy that both will get to witness how much they are loved first hand and even international fans will get to meet them and shower their love

IGNORE THE HATERS...they don't deserve the attention

You are right..

It's inevitable that there will always be a group dissatisfied with their actions. I appreciate your positive outlook and how gracefully you express it in every circumstance. Keep up the great work!smiley31