Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I can give my everything to see Ahmed and Yumna in the same frame even if it's as toxic as TB

Ahmad and Yumna can work in other dramas.Their fans shouldn't bother about toxicity of terebin and wish for their come back in other big Drama and make it big.

Terebin is only belongs to Wahaj as lead actor no any other same not any actress except Yumna. Already we saw Haya overdose in S1. Terebin fans deserved whole plot of terebin2 based on Yumhaj not other actors.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

A show doesn't belong to just one actor

AND it's the FANS WHO MADE TB TOXIC

the show was just a normal pak show with a dash of indian soap style romance and Yumhaj chemistry killed it

And being a Fan also means being secure of ur Hero

Here everyone is already pissing in their pants with Ahmed's entry which is just a rumor

Lol

If the fans can grow up

The toxicity surrounding TB will also vanish

Edited by minakrish - 7 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

A show doesn't belong to just one actor

AND it's the FANS WHO MADE TB TOXIC

the show was just a normal pak show with a dash of indian soap style romance and Yumhaj chemistry killed it

And being a Fan also means being secure of ur Hero

Here everyone is already pissing in their pants with Ahmed's entry which is just a rumor

Lol

If the fans can grow up

The toxicity surrounding TB will also vanish

I would love to see Ahmed (and Ahna) in another show but not wanting Ahmed in S2 does not always mean being an immature fan or being insecure.

A big complain with s1 many fans had was that there were not enough Merub-Murtasim scenes. If there is Ahmed (or for that matter any other big star) in s2, it will eat into screen time of Merub-Murtasim. No other A lister will take a side role. Their screen time has to be at the same level as that of the leads. That's just the reality.

My sole interest in S2 is to see Merub-Murtasim and their relationship. I just don't want another season of TB where the focus is taken away from Meerasim and their relationship and diverted to third angles or other sub-plots. In fact I don't want any big name stars (male or female) in S2 which would mean less Merub-Murtasim screentime.

Edited by hypnotoad - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Many neutral people on this forum Find Yumhaj boring. They say Its enough to see their romance but What's about Wahaj PS with other actress? Aren't they get bored from wahaj? Because Yum-Haj means both actors.

Don't know why every fan of every pak female actress wants to see their favorites with wahaj only in romantic photoshoot. If he does it with Yumna then its boring and if he does it with their favorite's then its classic and best. smiley36smiley36 its means Wahaj is good only when he works with their favorite's otherwise he is overrated and just famous from a toxic Drama which they can't see smiley39smiley29 What's this logic smiley37smiley37

I don't think it's the case with neutral people. For example if someone likes Wahaj more then they obviously would want him to work with many other actresses those fans like.

Similarly if someone likes Yumna more, they might want to see Yumna work with many other actors which those fans like.

I also watched TB and Meerasim are definitely one of my favourite pairs. But even I am kind of bored of seeing them in so many photoshoots. I just want them to not do shoots together at least till TB2 airs.

Also you talking about people that Wahaj is only good when he works with their favorite actress, that you will find in every famous actor fans. People who like Yumhaj, even in their case, few fans are the same where they like Wahaj only if he works with Yumna and vice versa. So it's not about people being against Yumna-Wahaj pairing. It's just when you get overdose, no matter how much you like it, many tend to get bored..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I would love to see Ahmed (and Ahna) in another show but not wanting Ahmed in S2 does not always mean being an immature fan or being insecure.

A big complain with s1 many fans had was that there were not enough Merub-Murtasim scenes. If there is Ahmed (or for that matter any other big star) in s2, it will eat into screen time of Merub-Murtasim. No other A lister will take a side role. Their screen time has to be at the same level as that of the leads. That's just the reality.

My sole interest in S2 is to see Merub-Murtasim and their relationship. I just don't want another season of TB where the focus is taken away from Meerasim and their relationship and diverted to third angles or other sub-plots. In fact I don't want any big name stars (male or female) in S2 which would mean less Merub-Murtasim screentime.

It's not possible to show the lead couple only for 40 mins 2 days a week for 40+ episodes

If not Ahmed it would have been some other C or D grade actor actresses like Rohail or Sabeena eating up the screen time which is even more intolerable

Ahmed or any other A grade super star will just add value to the show the way it is in every other show

Meerub torn between the 2 gems will make more sense than seeing either of the leads with. Servant parallel lead

Then the 40 mins will be worth it

Excluding Ahmed won't add more scenes for meerub murtasim

As actors get more popular they charge more and start charging per scene than per episode and the no of scenes automatically diminish

There r bigger factors in play than Ahmed's entry

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's not possible to show the lead couple only for 40 mins 2 days a week for 40+ episodes

If not Ahmed it would have been some other C or D grade actor actresses like Rohail or Sabeena eating up the screen time which is even more intolerable

Ahmed or any other A grade super star will just add value to the show the way it is in every other show

Meerub torn between the 2 gems will make more sense than seeing either of the leads with. Servant parallel lead

Then the 40 mins will be worth it

Excluding Ahmed won't add more scenes for meerub murtasim

As actors get more popular they charge more and start charging per scene than per episode and the no of scenes automatically diminish

There r bigger factors in play than Ahmed's entry

. . In bold…Why should Meerab be torn between two men ? It should only be Murtsum for her and for him only Meerab . No third angle .
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . In bold…Why should Meerab be torn between two men ? It should only be Murtsum for her and for him only Meerab . No third angle .

Lol everyone can have a past

And yes again unfortunately pak drama writers can only show conflicts between leads through conspiracy of the in laws or any Ex returning

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Lol everyone can have a past

And yes again unfortunately pak drama writers can only show conflicts between leads through conspiracy of the in laws or any Ex returning

Do you think they will bring something like that? 🤔

I have a feeling it won't be a continuation of the same story. Probably a new story with same leads .. There's nothing left to add to the s1 story..I also doubt haya aka sabeena would be a part of the s2.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

IMG_20240218_192446.jpg

Word Count: 0