Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Don't mind Ahmed in TB 2 but it will lead to FD wars so better he comes in another drama with yumna, already solos fighting, don't want another FD to join in

If wahaj is being yumna's manager it's his choice, why others having problem. Didn't know promoting ur friend's film or drama means u become their manager. Then yumna too is his manager as she promotes his projects even PS, she went to his movie premiere too. So both are each other's manager by their choice...what's ur problem

Regarding him not posting latest PS, it all depends on his contract with them.

Exactly lol😂🤣

I don't want to see another worldwar and ahmed getting sandwiched between fanwars of yumhaj vs solos smiley36

@bold , don't apply logic here..smiley37Apparently according to his fans he is being irresponsible by not posting pics and hence the conclusion is that he only cares about yumhaj fandom..smiley36

Aise fans hone se accha nahi hi ho smiley36

Edited by nightingale1234 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Exactly lol😂🤣

I don't want to see another worldwar and ahmed getting sandwiched between fanwars of yumhaj vs solos smiley36

@bold , don't apply logic here..smiley37Apparently according to his fans he is being irresponsible by not posting pics and hence the conclusion is that he only cares about yumhaj fandom..smiley36

When TB 2 starts it will be more crazier than TB, it will be war zone 🤣

Those questioning his professionalism are not fans, don't even want to mention whose fans as they will say their idol gets targeted by TB yumhaj FD

Even if he cares only about yumhaj FD still it's his choice, no one is forcing him.

This time FD is not even reacting to PS so solos are trying to trigger so that it gets hype, even in comments section they want yumhaj FD to comment so that they can react 🤣

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Exactly lol😂🤣

They even calls Yumna a home wrecker on Twitter. According to them, Yumna is insecure about Maya and Wahaj's friendshipsmiley22 and is using Wahaj's popularity to promote her film. They even call me an attention seeker and a fake fan of Wahaj just because I always defend YZ instead of Wahajsmiley29
Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 7 months ago

I don't understand the logic behind why some people call Wahaj unprofessional and biased towards Yumna and Yumhaj. If wahaj is so frightened by yumhaj fans and loyal to terebin fans why he has been doing non stop romantic photoshoot with all pak female actress. smiley29 He is doing this even when terebin was on air 😣

Isn't he scared of Yumhaj fans??? Then why he is working with others smiley36 Wahaj and all other actors are behind money and business. Nothing is close to their heart. Everything is money for every actor and actress. And fans should stop this theory that he is yumna and yumhaj manager smiley21 I still remember r didn't post a single story of his and Yumna's first photoshoots.Yumna posted video of maria b photoshoot in collab. He didn't post any picture or video of any of his photoshoot

Edited by Virgo27 - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I don't understand the logic behind why some people call Wahaj unprofessional and biased towards Yumna and Yumhaj. If wahaj is so frightened by yumhaj fans and loyal to terebin fans why he has been doing non stop romantic photoshoot with all pak female actress. smiley29 He is doing this even when terebin was on air 😣

Isn't he scared of Yumhaj fans??? Then why he is working with others smiley36 Wahaj and all other actors are behind money and business. Nothing is close to their heart. Everything is money for every actor and actress. And fans should stop this theory that he is yumna and yumhaj manager smiley21 I still remember r didn't post a single story of his and Yumna's first photoshoots.Yumna posted video of maria b photoshoot in collab. He didn't post any picture or video of any of his photoshoot

Exactly...he has been working with all actress. Even TB fans were excited for Mein but he turned out to be not so good still many watched just for him. He has been doing PS with so many actress apart from yumna, so how yumhaj FD is controlling him. If that had been case then he should have done couple PS only with yumna, so their allegation is far from truth.

He didn't post maha or erum PS too and those were with yumna even though they went viral and were all over SM thanks to TB yumhaj FD.

Even if anyone comments on his PS with others it's all done by yumhaj FD according to them...they forget there are many neutrals who comment and not everyone belong to TB FD. They are obsessed with this FD as it's very big and right now majority of them are inactive. They will become active during TB 2 still they feel everything negative is done by yumhaj FD. Few trollers don't represent whole FD which they fail to understand

Edited by Achelvi - 7 months ago

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Exactly...he has been working with all actress. Even TB fans were excited for Mein but he turned out to be not so good still many watched just for him. He has been doing PS with so many actress apart from yumna, so how yumhaj FD is controlling him. If that had been case then he should have done couple PS only with yumna, so their allegation is far from truth.

He didn't post maha or erum PS too and those were with yumna even though they went viral and were all over SM thanks to TB yumhaj FD.

Even if anyone comments on his PS with others it's all done by yumhaj FD according to them...they forget there are any neutrals who comment and not everyone belong to TB FD. They are obsessed with this FD as it's very big and right now majority of them are inactive. They will become active during TB 2 still they feel everything negative is done by yumhaj FD. Few trollers don't represent whole FD which they fail to understand

@bold, The definition of "neutrals" in this forum is way different from what you see in an English dictionary smiley36 .So, don't call them "neutrals" bura maan jayengesmiley37

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I don't understand the logic behind why some people lcall Wahaj unprofessional and biased towards Yumna and Yumhaj. If wahaj is so frightened by yumhaj fans and loyal to terebin fans why he has been doing non stop romantic photoshoot with all pak female actress. smiley29 He is doing this even when terebin was on air 😣

@bold

Oh plzzz , like i told the other day, this logic is something me and you won't understand, we are mere mortals... Only "neutrals" will understandsmiley36

The problem here is not wahaj, the problem is that how dare him post nayab trailer supporting yumna and not posting anything related to closure of his other drama and PSsmiley36. So, that gives them the conclusion that he is a yumna supporter and that makes him "yumna's manager"smiley37

Whenever I get bored n want some laughter, I come to this forum to get entertained. You have gems in this forum, ek se badkar ek badhiya padhneko milta hei yahansmiley37

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I can give my everything to see Ahmed and Yumna in the same frame even if it's as toxic as TB