Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Exactly 🤣 We had overdose of photoshoots..m tired of seeing yumhaj photoshoots..ab itna dekh liya hei ki koi excitement nahi hotismiley37ab bas aur nahi pleeejjbas kardosmiley36

Om a serious note, why is wahaj looking so tired everywhere? smiley24I observed that he looked tired in mein, in the previous photoshoots with yumna too i felt that n even the new photoshoot with sajal too..sajal is looking so fresh while he is looking tired..he seem to have over worked..dude needs to take some rest...

I said the same thing on Twitter a few months ago but then his toxic fans jumped on me and started bashing me. I have been a fan of Wahaj since Dilnawaz days and I have seen all his dramas but Thanks to his fans Mujhe aab usky about baat karna Pasand nahi hai
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I said the same thing on Twitter a few months ago but then his toxic fans jumped on me and started bashing me. I have been a fan of Wahaj since Dilnawaz days and I have seen all his dramas but Thanks to his fans Mujhe aab usky about baat karna Pasand nahi hai

I too loved wahaj as Murtasim, but the way his fans throw shades at yumna, especially those who act all saintly and side with the so called elites to troll yumna for no reason is baffling..From whatever i have seen ,that girl has always been respectful and have always admired and praised Wahaj ..I read hilarious conspiracy theories about how the cunning yumna uses their bhola and bechara wahajsmiley36 The newest one i read in the forum is that apparently Wahaj is scared of yumhaj/yumna fans and hence only posts stuffs related to yumhaj and apparently he has become unprofessional because he posted nayab trailer but didn't post his recent photoshoots..smiley36

Matlab kuch bhismiley37, ab wo post na kare to isme bhi yumna ki hi galati heismiley36

M not even her fan, but after seeing how his fans gang up with others to put down yumna ,just to appease those people is disgusting..

At this rate, i hope she moves on to different project and stays away from their dear wahaj..

1169266 thumbnail

I too loved wahaj as Murtasim, but the way his fans throw shades at yumna, especially those who act all saintly and side with the so called elites to troll yumna for no reason is baffling..From whatever i have seen ,that girl has always been respectful and have always admired and praised Wahaj ..I read hilarious conspiracy theories about how the cunning yumna uses their bhola and bechara wahajsmiley36 The newest one i read in the forum is that apparently Wahaj is scared of yumhaj/yumna fans and hence only posts stuffs related to yumhaj and apparently he has become unprofessional because he posted nayab trailer but didn't post his recent photoshoots..smiley36

Matlab kuch bhismiley37, ab wo post na kare to isme bhi yumna ki hi galati heismiley36

M not even her fan, but after seeing how his fans gang up with others to put down yumna ,just to appease those people is disgusting..

At this rate, i hope she moves on to different project and stays away from their dear wahaj..

Both Yumna and Ayeza are the only Pakistani actresses whom I admire as a fan. I always praise and criticize Yumna and as a fan I have the right to praise and criticize my favorite actors and actresses. I feel no shame in admitting that I no longer like Wahaj Ali🙄 Yumna solo hoon and as a AhNa shipper I really want AAA S2 mein ho and usko bhi SS mily
1169266 thumbnail

The ‘Parizaad’ star extensively talked about his career and private life in an interview just recently. “I am waiting for a good script having an excellent chemistry with my co-star,” the actor said during the interview. He added that he wanted to do a romantic role with Yumna for his fans. Yumna is also waiting for a good script as she also wants to work with me. Now I really want AAA TB S2 mein ho

https://dailytimes.com.pk/1149670/ahmed-ali-akbar-wants-another-romantic-role-with-yumna/

For them, everything happening in PTV is coz of yumna and everything happening in SM is coz of TB yumhaj FD

The irony is they keep saying wahaj yumna hype has gone down but talk about them 24x7

If wahaj is not posting or reposting how it's yumna or TB FD fault, his account his wish

They are friends offscreen, so how yumna is using him is beyond logic...yumna has always praised him and support his projects too

Wondering how come they never come across good positive tweets of TB yumhaj FD and don't see other FD trolling TB yumhaj FD....they become selectively blind as per their narrative

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

On contrary, I don't want AAA to be a part of TB2. Didn't you see how these obsessed people are already throwing shades at him just for mentioning yumna in his ivs.. She has been his co-star for 3-4 shows and it's very natural to take her name as they are comfortable with eachother and people like their jodi.. Even Yumna said that multiple times..but still certain someone's fans feel that he is trying to promote himself with yumnasmiley36

I would love to see them in a brand new show not in a s2 of any show. People will tear him apart if he's in TB and he will also be called out as "insecure" ,"cunning" of using their oh so bhola bhala herosmiley39. So, no plzz ..He better not be a part of TB, hopefully some other show with yumna..

Wahaj is being called out just for posting nayab trailer... He is even being called unprofessional and apparently he's now "yumna's manager "smiley37 just for supporting her movie as a friend...AAA joining TB would be like him jumping into the fire smiley36 . That poor guy will be crucified by these people..They will write big essays and discuss conspiracy theories done by evil ahmed and vampy yumna against poor wahajsmiley36

Edited by nightingale1234 - 7 months ago

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

For them, everything happening in PTV is coz of yumna and everything happening in SM is coz of TB yumhaj FD

The irony is they keep saying wahaj yumna hype has gone down but talk about them 24x7

If wahaj is not posting or reposting how it's yumna or TB FD fault, his account his wish

They are friends offscreen, so how yumna is using him is beyond logic...yumna has always praised him and support his projects too

Wondering how come they never come across good positive tweets of TB yumhaj FD and don't see other FD trolling TB yumhaj FD....they become selectively blind as per their narrative

Hilarious 🤣 but true😂 .. It gives a notion as if Yumna is invincible..They hate everyone whoever praises and likes yumna..Apparently now wahaj is yumna's manager and has turned unprofessional bcoz he posted her nayab trailer and didn't post his PS pics....

He is trying to appease yumhaj fandom apparently..uske itne bure din agayein hei ki wo fandoms ko appease karte baithega?smiley37

Sometimes I feel pity for him. Kuch karein to bhi galat na karein to bhi galat..smiley36

I think it's better to handover his insta handle to these fans..jisko Jo daalna hei daaldeinsmiley37

On contrary, I don't want AAA to be a part of TB2. Didn't you see how these obsessed people are already throwing shades at him just for mentioning yumna in his ivs.. She has been his co-star for 3-4 shows and it's very natural to take her name as they are comfortable with eachother and people like their jodi.. Even Yumna said that multiple times..but still certain someone's fans feel that he is trying to promote himself with yumnasmiley36

I would love to see them in a brand new show not in a s2 of any show. People will tear him apart if he's in TB and he will also be called out as "insecure" ,"cunning" of using their oh so bhola bhala herosmiley39. So, no plzz ..He better not be a part of TB, hopefully some other show with yumna..

Wahaj is being called out just for posting nayab trailer... He is even being called unprofessional and apparently he's now "yumna's manager "smiley37 just for supporting her movie as a friend...AAA joining TB would be like him jumping into the fire smiley36 . That poor guy will be crucified by these people..They will write big essays and discuss conspiracy theories done by evil ahmed and vampy yumna against poor wahajsmiley36

Don't mind Ahmed in TB 2 but it will lead to FD wars so better he comes in another drama with yumna, already solos fighting, don't want another FD to join in

If wahaj is being yumna's manager it's his choice, why others having problem. Didn't know promoting ur friend's film or drama means u become their manager. Then yumna too is his manager as she promotes his projects even PS, she went to his movie premiere too. So both are each other's manager by their choice...what's ur problem

Regarding him not posting latest PS, it all depends on his contract with them.