Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Hey, we don't understand any of these... It's the plotting of jealous yumhaj fans aka yumna fans to take away the limelight of PS or whatever that's happening smiley36 We mere mortals don't understand this logic , it can only be deciphered by the "neutrals" smiley37

I can't wait for their drama to unfold whenever TB2 shoot startssmiley37

They still unable to reel from TB craze that they are still talking about it even after it got over so many months before, they are still keeping an eye on TB yumhaj FD and talk about what is going on there...really waiting for their meltdown when it actually starts

Even yumhaj PS, interaction or comment on each other posts are celebrated and they make it to trending list... their PS even without tagging them has massive reach than actors who promote it on their account...that's their craze so one can imagine what will happen when TB 2 starts

On a serious note, m really fed up of the photoshoots especially these bridal photoshoots of the celebrities. I didn't know Pakistan mein itne shadiyaan hoti heinsmiley22

Exactly so many bridal PS, how many PPL will buy them...daily wear clothing PS is still understandable as more PPL will buy them

1169266 thumbnail

On a serious note, m really fed up of the photoshoots especially these bridal photoshoots of the celebrities. I didn't know Pakistan mein itne shadiyaan hoti heinsmiley22

Exactly smiley24 I just don't want YumHaj ka Aik aur photoshoot smiley12
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Exactly smiley24 I just don't want YumHaj ka Aik aur photoshoot smiley12

Exactly 🤣 We had overdose of photoshoots..m tired of seeing yumhaj photoshoots..ab itna dekh liya hei ki koi excitement nahi hotismiley37ab bas aur nahi pleeejjbas kardosmiley36

Om a serious note, why is wahaj looking so tired everywhere? smiley24I observed that he looked tired in mein, in the previous photoshoots with yumna too i felt that n even the new photoshoot with sajal too..sajal is looking so fresh while he is looking tired..he seem to have over worked..dude needs to take some rest...

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Ye ajkal ke serials mein hero heroine ke name same letters se kyun shuru hote heinsmiley24

Meerab - Murtasim

Shahmeer -Shibra

Farhad -Freeya

Mannat- Murad

N list goes on...

Weird lagta hei mujhesmiley22