Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago
how are people sure it's Yumnasmiley24to me the girl looks like Maya as she also had an upcoming PS with wahaj

Originally posted by: Vani_18

how are people sure it's Yumnasmiley24to me the girl looks like Maya as she also had an upcoming PS with wahaj

Someone from crew gave wrong information of it being yumna...it's not yumna...they didn't reveal female model yet...most probably it's maya as their PS was supposedly next

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Someone from crew gave wrong information of it being yumna...it's not yumna...they didn't reveal female model yet...most probably it's maya as their PS was supposedly next

I hope it doesn't create a new drama now.. The forum already has declared that all meerasim shippers are "only" yumna fans and none include wahaj stans and apparently yumna/her fans are jealous of poor wahaj and all his costars. smiley36 With Maya in this equation, poor girl will be dragged unnecessarily and all the blame will again be passed on very conveniently on "jealous " yumna (smiley29)and her fans.smiley36

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope it doesn't create a new drama now.. The forum already has declared that all meerasim shippers are "only" yumna fans and none include wahaj stans and apparently yumna/her fans are jealous of poor wahaj and all his costars. smiley36 With Maya in this equation, poor girl will be dragged unnecessarily and all the blame will again be passed on very conveniently on "jealous " yumna (smiley29)and her fans.smiley36

Nothing new in that...taking few troll tweets and declaring whole FD as yumna FD shows their thinking

Yumhaj is one crazy FD no doubt, they just want to see them together, and they hype both of them but unfortunately others don't see that

Yumhaj TB FD was hyping Mein but unfortunately it was so bad that most of them gave up...it's not their fault if it was not so good

Many from other FD have created fake ID just to create FD wars but they don't see that

Mushq PS with Maya was hyped but yumhaj FD genuinely but then wahaj solos started targeting them so they stopped

Even if neutral say negative about them it all comes on TB FD

The likes and comments in TB 2 and SMD announcement post itself shows yumhaj craze and how big that FD is even though most of them are inactive...they come only when yumhaj content comes

What about neutrals who also comment and bash... everyone commenting is not from TB FD but unfortunately these small brains don't get it

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

Ahmed Ali is one of the best Pakistan actors .He can play any role and bring it to life. I hope he is not part of this show. I don't want mery AA ko koi bash kary

I agree. I am already seeing people throwing shades at AAA assuming he will get more screen time with yumna, apparently he is promoting himself with yumna's pairing bcoz of that and what not!! I don't want to see a person of this calibre to be belittled by anyone.. I too don't want him in TB2 for the same reason..

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Nothing new in that...taking few troll tweets and declaring whole FD as yumna FD shows their thinking

Yumhaj is one crazy FD no doubt, they just want to see them together, and they hype both of them but unfortunately others don't see that

Yumhaj TB FD was hyping Mein but unfortunately it was so bad that most of them gave up...it's not their fault if it was not so good

Many from other FD have created fake ID just to create FD wars but they don't see that

Mushq PS with Maya was hyped but yumhaj FD genuinely but then wahaj solos started targeting them so they stopped

Even if neutral say negative about them it all comes on TB FD

The likes and comments in TB 2 and SMD announcement post itself shows yumhaj craze and how big that FD is even though most of them are inactive...they come only when yumhaj content comes

What about neutrals who also comment and bash... everyone commenting is not from TB FD but unfortunately these small brains don't get it

I know right. It is as if they have some vendetta against anyone who liked TBsmiley36. They can simp over their favs whole day ,but yumhaj/meerasim shippers make them uncomfortable smiley37 Have seen enough double standards heresmiley29

I wish TB2 was announced later..Any effects on SMD will be directly attributed to TB2.. I m really fed-up of these accusations..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 7 months ago