Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Sasti copy.. smiley36Yumna and wahaj has put all actors and producers in pressure to show chemistry. There is buzz of"Chemistry" everywhere with every show.Havent seen such obsesseion before terebin in pak TV. They think by bringing two good looking people will create magical chemistry like Yumhaj smiley27 but its not like that. You don't need romantic scenes to show chemistry. Even Yumna and wahaj had that charm in Dile Na Umeed to Nahi when that play was based on social cause.

Edited by Virgo27 - 8 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can't tell if this is new or old. Did he have this body in the pool scene or any other TB episode?

https://x.com/Spread_love777/status/1747271118749331511?s=20

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Their are strong rumours that #AhmedAliAkbar is going to play the role of villain in much anticipated #TereBinSeason2 ‼️

If this happened than be ready to face a strom 💥

Further confirmation awaits from the makers 💫

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: awida

Their are strong rumours that #AhmedAliAkbar is going to play the role of villain in much anticipated #TereBinSeason2 ‼️

If this happened than be ready to face a strom 💥

Further confirmation awaits from the makers 💫

I hope it's not truesmiley24. No matter what people say about TB, it is what it is bcoz of Wahaj n Yumna's chemistry smiley10and TB2 should only capitalize on their onscreen chemistry rather than bringing in another seasoned actor like AAA whose performance and also yumna n his chemistry was loved by the audience in their previous shows..

But, in TB it should only be meerab and murtasim, i don't think people would accept a love triangle here..they shouldn't pit fandoms against eachother..M sure it will start a war between YumHaj fans and Ahna fanssmiley44

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I hope it's not truesmiley24. No matter what people say about TB, it is what it is bcoz of Wahaj n Yumna's chemistry smiley10and TB2 should only capitalize on their onscreen chemistry rather than bringing in another seasoned actor like AAA whose performance and also yumna n his chemistry was loved by the audience in their previous shows..

But, in TB it should only be meerab and murtasim, i don't think people would accept a love triangle here..they shouldn't pit fandoms against eachother..M sure it will start a war between YumHaj fans and Ahna fanssmiley44

Bold - True!!!but kaddu uncle can actually do it.....fanwars means more engagement for his shows.....but I also feel somewhere kaddu uncle does listen to the fans,and majority are against the idea...

Wasn't this news doing the rounds earlier as well??I really really hope this isn't true or else people would lose interest even before the start of the show.