Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So obviously it wont be entirely K-dramas but it wont be entirely Etta shows too …it could be a Blanche is what i mean ..

Somewhere , i really don’t believe that the channel takes enough efforts to put it in the homework you are suggesting on changing the scene they are quiet content ….

Also remember , do you really really believe that Indians, weather rural or urban or as a matter of fact any human being will like shows where the 80% villains rule through ten years of the show and very single actor is shouting and crying or beating up same-one or scheming 

Veera03 thumbnail

So obviously it wont be entirely K-dramas but it wont be entirely Etta shows too …it could be a Blanche is what i mean ..

Somewhere , i really don’t believe that the channel takes enough efforts to put it in the homework you are suggesting on changing the scene they are quiet content and it costs them money and have been in advertising i can tell you if the choices are limited and restricted to these type of dramas then what choice to advertisers have 

Also remember , do you really really believe that Indians, weather rural or urban or as a matter of fact any human being will like shows where the 80% villains rule through ten years of the show and  actors are shouting and crying or beating up same-one or scheming 

Veera03 thumbnail

Am just tried of watching the same face going on and on and all of us watching her never ending sad stories and lectures 

Veera03 thumbnail

So the answer lets all be silent and applaud these shows and call it a fait accompli …no body should protest against these guys 

Assessing audience is a very tedious task and only time will throw out TV dramas should they not pick up ground common sense 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veera03

So the answer lets all be silent and applaud these shows and call it a fait accompli …no body should protest against these guys 

Please protest by all means. No one is stopping you from doing that! 

Somewhere , i really don’t believe that the channel takes enough efforts to put it in the homework you are suggesting on changing the scene they are quiet content and it costs them money and have been in advertising i can tell you if the choices are limited and restricted to these type of dramas then what choice to advertisers have 

Please prove it to the channels

Edited by nutmeg7 - 3 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Am just tried of watching the same face going on and on and all of us watching her never ending sad stories and lectures 

The channels are making money from the current shows. Else they would’ve tried harder. Even if they aren’t making money, it’s their headache. No point waiting for them to improve when it’s been years and it’s the same. Till something different happens, it may be years waiting for that. Viewers who are disappointed of the current state of itv don’t deserve such stress. Watch Turkish, American, etc shows and get your entertainment from those. Channels, PHs, etc are making profit. Why should we stress when we can just find something better if we don’t enjoy their work. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Woi toh. Why stress over things which are not in our hands anyway. 

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw an interview of a regional daily soap actor...He was asked about the current track in his show which was heavily trolled and criticized in social media.

He said usually tracks are made for a month and the channel and production assess the response from the ground audience ie those who view on TV when the show is aired.If the response is good,they will continue or they change track.For that track,even if it was criticized the numbers were good and online audience's response isn't primarily considered.He said they enjoy the trolls and even include some elements from sm chatter in their show.

When education, Healthcare have become business,then entertainment is no different...Goal is to make money,not to enrich the quality of content or viewing experience 

Veera03 thumbnail

ABSOLUTELY ANS HAVE SWITCHED OUT MANY MONTHS AGO ..ONCE IN WAY I TURN N THE tv AND GUESS WHAT MANISHKA AND LAXMI ARE STLL THERE SO ARE ALL TEH CRAZY CHARACTERS ON ALL OTHER SHOWS

Veera03 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

So a few questions 

1) how many people inn rural India actually have star plus etc 

2) if they do ..would they be not educated enough at least basic

3) urban population is huge nd compared to other countries in the world our urban sent urban and quarter urban cities are on par and have huge populeion which exceeds any nation in Europe