Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

HOW THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN 2023 AFTER ALL THESE LEAPS smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

THEY SHOULD BE IN AT LEAST 2050 BY NOW smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_0047.jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the makers started Virat Pakhi and Sai maybe in 1973 and maybe thats why Bhavani had such regressive thoughts after all !!!! smiley37smiley37smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All these serial characters " jump in to a time tunnel" and come out to " torture 😫 " us in present time smiley37

They don't even change the plots 

Fight , hate fall in love ( with one love hopeful negative ex GF of ML waiting) FL will solve all the problems in ML's house ... then some " nuts" will become loose on ML's head ... He will either throw the FL or she will walk out ...After few yrs FL appear with a child smiley37

Then again hate , fight ..smiley37Love ❤️ then die ....enter time tunnel " next generation will adults at the same time period "smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37.... worse we  still watch itsmiley37smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 months ago
Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Like i keep saying our Hindi tv producers and script writers not to mention the directors should watch the production values and the scripts of k-drama shows like Pinocchio /strong girl bon soon or many others …such utter rubbish is shown to us 

Meaningless villains running around in the garb of saas babu dramas …98% villains and vamps who get ahead for almost= ten yrs ( thanks to Etta kapoor …she must be the most troubled soul ) without reprieve …poor to or three good people keep get shut down …when is all this bakwas stopping ..i came to this forum to tell of you that plz watch some k-dramas then we all can collectively put pressure to it together better and more interesting romantic and other drama 

Veera03 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Like i keep saying star plus will have to close down if they have any of these insane shows with either Etta kapoor never ending vamps and villains running amuck and loose for a minimum 10 years ..or the rajan Sashi’s churning out boring love stroies 

I just simple cannot understand instead of picking up repetitive plots why do they not look at some K- dramas and just follow them to see what audience wide world are hooked on to them ..

Not lasting ore than 20 episodes they have taken the world by storm …with their intense romances , plots etc 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

K drama has a different set of audience and Hindi shows have a different set of audience. 

Veera03 thumbnail

And the point being that its ok to turn out ridiculously unreal stuff 

Veera03 thumbnail

Look at how Hindi serials are being shunted out writhing three four months ..at least star plus is smart …i think those silly Bhagya serials of Etta’s go and on in ZEE because my take is ZEE is any way going through a rough time …so nay nonsense will do …and for yrs couple of villains will dominate and become our focus 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree with K dramas and Hindi serials having different audiences. But the approach to the shows is also different.

But, tbh, been watching K dramas since 2012, and at a certain point, they become somewhat repetitive (at least to me). In the romance genre, there's a ton of CEO falls in love with chicken selling girl/secretary who's done with him. But I don't see much of anything else. In the suspense genre, there's a ton of leads playing the dark attorney/police etc. Sometimes wish they explored different careers apart from the typical CEO.

As much as I crib on Indian soaps, there's a certain beauty to the stories that can't truly be explained. I watch Telugu soaps more than Hindi (but with the arrival of remakes, I've pretty much watched all the hit Star soaps), but each story is inherently unique. Over the years, I've seen rock stars, sweet shop owners, CEOs, doctors romance girls with different interests and motivations. Because of the length of the show, the romance seems more realistic and the actors can truly portray chemistry without the need for kisses (personally prefer emotional chemistry over physical chemistry, like when Virat brought balloons for Sai when her admission letter to medical school came).

That's not to say Indian soaps are perfect. I'm tired of the way the villain wins until the last episode when they magically get taken over by a witch to become "nice." Nor am I a fan of the bhabi fetish, extramarital affairs, second/third/fourth marriages.

As for Ghum, I wish this generation could've had a 1:1 romance, but alas, they had to bring in a third lead...

For the original posters, this new generation is a copy/paste story. Can't imagine they would be able to dream of how 2050 looks like smiley36

Veera03 thumbnail

K-dramas are not always about CEO’s and sec or poor me boys and girls …shows like Pinocchio , strong girl bon soon are different and even if repetitive ..gosh think of repetitive all India serials are …!!!

The Indian serials currently are filled with sagas bahu dramas , villains galore …and almost all serials at some point carry the same story ….

Contractual marriages etc etc …or two women in love with the man etc …

Also  it seems to me that the new India prefers k-drama type …the ANUPAMA and Ekta  serials are for much older people who understand and can connect …modern India does not …hence if something is not done quickly about catering to the urban and semi urban population with youth ….star plus etc which are more for urban audience , they will soon loose out