Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

The news say that its on sony which will start in 2024.no idea.

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Apparently, they are shooting for 6 months, I assume this is not a web series with only 10 eps, maybe more otherwise shooting would be less than 3 months, What do you think? 

So not before mid-2024 we'll see it. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

The news say that its on sony which will start in 2024.no idea.

Hmm. If they are shooting only for 6 months then this can't be a TV daily show. Reem said on her last IV.  Dekhte hai 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Hmm. If they are shooting only for 6 months then this can't be a TV daily show. Reem said on her last IV.  Dekhte hai 

Even Dhadkan zindagi ki was a finite show which was shot before airing

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Even Dhadkan zindagi ki was a finite show which was shot before airing

Oh really? I don't know the show but it's cool then, if so. Waise why don't they all do this to avoid loopholes and all? Lambe shows kyun karte hai abhi to give the audience only repeated storiessmiley24????

MochaQueen thumbnail

Oh really? I don't know the show but it's cool then, if so. Waise why don't they all do this to avoid loopholes and all? Lambe shows kyun karte hai abhi to give the audience only repeated storiessmiley24????

Only when the trp is high, warna other shows these days go off air within 3 months

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Only when the trp is high, warna other shows these days go off air within 3 months

It's sad if we see which shows rule the trp chartsmiley24 And joh off-air ho jate hai not only because of the story spoiled but abhi Indian audiences are not open to changes (saas-bahu and nothing else)

Kher, if TV mein ajaye I'll be glad as it's finite. And if web I'm okay too. Can't wait!

MochaQueen thumbnail

It's sad if we see which shows rule the trp chartsmiley24 And joh off-air ho jate hai not only because of the story spoiled but abhi Indian audiences are not open to changes (saas-bahu and nothing else)

Kher, if TV mein ajaye I'll be glad as it's finite. And if web I'm okay too. Can't wait!

Toxic audience wants toxic contentsmiley36